Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    DC Comics The Women of Legend Trading Cards - Cryptozoic Entertainment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Comics The Women of Legend Trading Cards - Cryptozoic Entertainment
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
This one seems interesting. http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...legend-trading-cards
I'm not much of a DC fan, and with my past experiences with CZE, I passed on the Batman and Superman releases.

I like some of the art that I see, so I may give this one a try. Might depend on who the base and sketch artists are.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Sounds great. "Totally fabricated costume cards"! Is this a first? Can't wait!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Sounds great. "Totally fabricated costume cards"! Is this a first? Can't wait!

Topps had a bunch of "fake" relics from horror and fantasy creatures in an Allen & Ginter set, but sports collectors didn't find them fun and there was a backlash against them since they weren't real. Roll Eyes

I thought they were fantastic!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I'd like it if they would make a costume card for Wonder Woman's lasso. That would be cool. Smile

How about logo "patch" cards? Those would be cool.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
I'd like it if they would make a costume card for Wonder Woman's lasso. That would be cool. Smile

How about logo "patch" cards? Those would be cool.

Ooooooooo, I like this idea.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

harley quinn by jackman

Posts: 22 | Location: AMERICA | Registered: February 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post