Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 7 & 8
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 7 & 8
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
We saw New Blood.

I thought it started off really strong, but after a while several coincidences and significant plot holes reminded me of the writing in the original series

Really? I went the other way. Thought it started a bit weak and slowly got better. Most of the adjustments to make things different worked well.

Overall I enjoyed it but had my accurate prediction in by episode 7.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's been a minute since I saw Dexter so details are fuzzy, but I put some of my thoughts regarding plot holes in a new spoiler filled post in the chatter section.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Bumping up the old thread because it was the only place that Dexter New Blood was mentioned.

No cards of course, but it's out on DVD now. Did anyone see it? Did it wrap up any better or are we set up for another one?

The autograph cards for Hall seem to have taken a jump since I last looked. For a while there they were only in the $70 range.

I enjoyed it a lot - wrapped up a lot.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Bumping up the old thread because it was the only place that Dexter New Blood was mentioned.

No cards of course, but it's out on DVD now. Did anyone see it? Did it wrap up any better or are we set up for another one?

The autograph cards for Hall seem to have taken a jump since I last looked. For a while there they were only in the $70 range.

I enjoyed it a lot - wrapped up a lot.

I also enjoyed it. I thought it was a fitting end to the series and made up for the previous series ending. I'm glad they did it.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post