Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 7 & 8
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 7 & 8
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great autograph lineup, Tom. Looking forward to this release.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Clap Very great !!

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adorable!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
Have you got a date set in January for the release of this much anticipated last installment in the Dexter series? I still have not seen any listed for pre-order and I want to make sure to lock in a few boxes before they are all gone.

Posts: 12 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
just waiting for 1 autograph card . we are pushing for the end of month. Will post when we are 100% sure.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

I must have that card!

Posts: 12 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dexter Season 7 & 8 Michael C Hall who play Dexter & Yvonne Strahovski who plays Hannah Mckay Dual Autograph card coming in mid Febuary

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My son, John Alex, saw this and said, "Sweet! We are getting a box of this right, dad? RIGHT, DAD??!"

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Smile

Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to finishing off a fantastic run with this release. Excellent work Tom!

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Are these cards and the separate Con packs of Dexter scheduled to be released at the same time? Thanks.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Street date is Friday on the series and the packs