Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    ReddLife Entertainment announce SketchLife #2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ReddLife Entertainment announce SketchLife #2
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
ReddLife Entertainment have announced that SketchLife Issue 2 will be out in October. As with previous issues, there will be Standard and Deluxe Editions available. This time around, the Deluxe version will feature 3 promo cards in every pack along with the usual sketch cards (one in every 10 packs) and some one of a kind Redemption Cards. Full details can be found on the ReddLife website:

http://www.reddlife.com/SLDetails.htm

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
another project superpowers promo! Big Grin

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I liked the first issue and I'm definitely in for at least one deluxe edition for #2!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I ordered my deluxe edition earlier today.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I can't believe there's so much content in a magazine the size of a trading card!!! I got a Vampy and Bettie Page promo in mine.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
I can't believe there's so much content in a magazine the size of a trading card!!! I got a Vampy and Bettie Page promo in mine.
That was Issue #1 Jason. This is for Issue #2 which will have three new promo cards. One for Breygents Project Superpowers set, one for the Island Dreams Charity card set and a mysterious third card that has yet to be revealed.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hm, there seems to be something a little odd going on over at the ReddLife site and the ReddLife section of the Scoundrel Forums. A gremlin calling itself HarHar seems to have staged a hostile takeover Eek

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Scarry Eek

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I'm a scared. Shake Head

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jack is the bee's knees.

True Story.

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Can't wait! I'm surprised to learn that a sketch card that I bought, and should be in the mail on it's way to me, will be featured in this issue. Cool

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 10 Deluxe Edition packs of SketchLife #2 arrived this morning and I am one happy bunny. I snagged one of the triple packed sets and found three sketches in one pack Elephant They were: Spidergirl in a black suit by MAX!, a 5finity Pulp Girls sketch by Kristiano and a Breygent Golden Age of Comics sketch of Black Cat by OTTO. To my delight and surprise, another pack had a nice bonus too in the form of a complete 6 card preview set from Axebone's first card set Treasure Chests and Booty Thumb Up

These are the three sketches:

The miniature SketchLife #2 magazine was a good read including the announcement of the first winners of the Sketchie Awards, an interview with J.D Seeber, a review of the recent Vampirella set from Breygent, a feature on a couple of artists on forthcoming Night of the Living Dead set and even a new competition. Very definitely a good buy for my money Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Love those sketch cards. Nice score!

I didn't get anything special this time. But can't complain, since I got an original last time, and loving the mag.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine after a struggle with the site.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post