Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
ReddLife Entertainment announce SketchLife #2

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/5307074016

September 30, 2011, 08:11 AM
Kevin F
ReddLife Entertainment announce SketchLife #2
ReddLife Entertainment have announced that SketchLife Issue 2 will be out in October. As with previous issues, there will be Standard and Deluxe Editions available. This time around, the Deluxe version will feature 3 promo cards in every pack along with the usual sketch cards (one in every 10 packs) and some one of a kind Redemption Cards. Full details can be found on the ReddLife website:

http://www.reddlife.com/SLDetails.htm
September 30, 2011, 09:05 AM
hammer
Thumb Up
September 30, 2011, 12:27 PM
cmcdjj37
another project superpowers promo! Big Grin
September 30, 2011, 08:55 PM
riddler_149
Awesome! I liked the first issue and I'm definitely in for at least one deluxe edition for #2!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/
September 30, 2011, 09:43 PM
Lovemesomecards
I ordered my deluxe edition earlier today.

October 03, 2011, 04:36 PM
Jason Wright
I can't believe there's so much content in a magazine the size of a trading card!!! I got a Vampy and Bettie Page promo in mine.
October 03, 2011, 06:58 PM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
I can't believe there's so much content in a magazine the size of a trading card!!! I got a Vampy and Bettie Page promo in mine.
That was Issue #1 Jason. This is for Issue #2 which will have three new promo cards. One for Breygents Project Superpowers set, one for the Island Dreams Charity card set and a mysterious third card that has yet to be revealed.
October 12, 2011, 03:06 PM
Kevin F
Hm, there seems to be something a little odd going on over at the ReddLife site and the ReddLife section of the Scoundrel Forums. A gremlin calling itself HarHar seems to have staged a hostile takeover Eek
October 12, 2011, 03:41 PM
hammer
Scarry Eek
October 12, 2011, 07:02 PM
Elaine Perna
I'm a scared. Shake Head
October 16, 2011, 05:44 PM
RhiburgerNoCheese
Jack is the bee's knees.

True Story.

November 05, 2011, 05:52 PM
Tattoox
Can't wait! I'm surprised to learn that a sketch card that I bought, and should be in the mail on it's way to me, will be featured in this issue. Cool

November 18, 2011, 05:12 PM
Kevin F
My 10 Deluxe Edition packs of SketchLife #2 arrived this morning and I am one happy bunny. I snagged one of the triple packed sets and found three sketches in one pack Elephant They were: Spidergirl in a black suit by MAX!, a 5finity Pulp Girls sketch by Kristiano and a Breygent Golden Age of Comics sketch of Black Cat by OTTO. To my delight and surprise, another pack had a nice bonus too in the form of a complete 6 card preview set from Axebone's first card set Treasure Chests and Booty Thumb Up

These are the three sketches:

The miniature SketchLife #2 magazine was a good read including the announcement of the first winners of the Sketchie Awards, an interview with J.D Seeber, a review of the recent Vampirella set from Breygent, a feature on a couple of artists on forthcoming Night of the Living Dead set and even a new competition. Very definitely a good buy for my money Smile
November 19, 2011, 11:42 PM
Tattoox
Love those sketch cards. Nice score!

I didn't get anything special this time. But can't complain, since I got an original last time, and loving the mag.

November 26, 2011, 01:56 PM
william291077
Ordered mine after a struggle with the site.