Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    TMNT Sketch Packs from IDW Limited
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TMNT Sketch Packs from IDW Limited
 Login/Join

posted
IDW Limited's second sketch card set went on sale today. This isn't pre-order, packs are actually shipping now!

Details & artist list:

• Limited to 320 copies

Each pack contains:

• Exclusive variant cover for the 48-page TMNT: 30th Anniversary Special

• One hand-drawn sketch card by a classic or modern TMNT artist including Kevin Eastman, Jim Lawson, Dan Berger, Danny Kuang, and more!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 30th Anniversary Special

Tom Waltz, Gary Carlson, Jim Lawson, Various (w) • Kevin Eastman, Chris Allan, Dan Duncan, Various (a) • Eastman & Peter Laird (c)
Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the first TMNT comics with this spectacular anthology of all-new tales from the comic creators who have most influenced the Turtles over the decades! The book features short stories from Kevin Eastman, as well as various writers and artists of the Mirage, Image and Archie TMNT! The perfect collection for Turtle fans old and new!

Sketch card artist list:
10 x Kevin Eastman
20 x George Webber
30 x Jeff Edwards
20 x Dan Harding
30 x Jason Adams
30 x Greg Luzniak
15 x Charles Hall
20 x Chris Mason
10 x Danny Kuang
10 x Sara Richard
10 x Dan Berger
10 x Jim Lawson
10 x Alex Deligiannis
10 x Charles Wilson
20 x Mark Torres
20 x Chris Uminga
10 x Ben Bates
10 x Emil Cabaltierra
25 x Jeremy Treece

Posts: 25 | Location: San Diego | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I didn't know this was coming out. Did I miss a "New and Rumor" thread? Finding an Eastman sketch card would very cool!! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
What is with all the TMNT stuff around these days? I've noticed new products everywhere and they're all based on the classic turtles from the 80's and 90's that I grew up with.

It's getting really hard to resist some of these things lol

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post