Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any update on the release date yet Jason?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Everything is going to printers on Wednesday for packaging - finally!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Good news. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:

I'd better start breaking open my Penny jar. Thumb Up

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

I'd better start breaking open my Penny jar. Thumb Up

Lets hope its a large jar. Really looking forward to this one now.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
New website is live now with images from the Avengers set, ships 26th September

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cards look fantastic. Can't wait. Elephant

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Likely that we'll be shipping this Friday, Monday latest

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Any particular reason why each box has 28 x 10 card packs - seems an awful lot of base cards in a box.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Does that mean 3 base sets per box?

What is the insertion rate for the chase cards?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Does that mean 3 base sets per box?

What is the insertion rate for the chase cards?
Funny thing, the one piece of information I can't find on their website is the number of cards in the base set. However, I can understand why there are so many packs per box, sort of. Each box has three autograph cards and two sketch cards, so that works out at around one insert per five packs. Having said that, there will be a lot of base cards in every box.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
Funny thing, the one piece of information I can't find on their website is the number of cards in the base set.

72 cards in the base set.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This looks like a brilliant set!
As far as I am aware, the best ever case incentives : 5 card Diana Rigg Case Topper Set AND a Patrick MacNee Autograph Card!
Great job by Jason and Unstoppable Cards.
Kudos, and I hope other card companies are taking note...

Posts: 55 | Location: North Wales | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Any particular reason why each box has 28 x 10 card packs - seems an awful lot of base cards in a box.

This is altogether a bigger product and we wanted to make sure box buyers got value for money. Case buyers will indeed get a 5 card case topper set which is limited to 100 sets and a Patrick Macnee autograph card

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Avengers will ship on Monday, no redemptions in this product!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Great news, especially the no redemptions.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
So....have they shipped yet Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

My thoughts exactly. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for Jason and the team.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
quote:

My thoughts exactly. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for Jason and the team.

We start processing shipments tomorrow, unfortunately we had the tailend of a typhoon in Kent so didn't get to meet with Barrie today.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Jason

Have you got the shipping process started yet?