Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Unstoppable Cards site still has Friday 16th January as its launch date, so maybe they're working to different calendars to us Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
The Unstoppable Cards site still has Friday 16th January as its launch date, so maybe they're working to different calendars to us Big Grin

May'be they were scared to put Friday 13th. Thumb Up

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Treksearcher's probably right!! We're all meeting today to confirm final content and details for both sets so when the website goes live we'll have pricing information ready. Took a little bit longer than we hoped to get approvals

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:

May'be they were scared to put Friday 13th. Thumb Up

Either that, or the release date is 2015 Eek

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Jason,
Any update on when the website will be up. I would like to order a few boxes but figure I have to wait until you get the website up in order to do so. I havn't seen any info on price or how to order and with a limited number of boxes I would like to get my order in ASAP.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard anything yet? The link to Unstoppable Cards on this forum does not work and the old Strctly Ink site also appears to be down Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I saw on their Facebook page a week or two ago that the printers were working in the cards, so hopefully there's some info coming soon!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Yes!! We're just making alterations as I'm on now, just a couple of changes and tweaks. Both products are with the printers at last!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Part of the website now live and Avengers 50th Preview packs and boxes available to preorder, cases will be available to order on website very soon.

posted Hide Post
Jason, What's the update on the cards I sent in. Did you get my Invoice? When are the blanks going out? I thought I was supposed to do 50 cards or so for Avengers and Night of the Living Dead?

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi Roy, ping me an email, sketch blanks will be back from printers very soon and I'll be shipping them straight out. The cards will be in the preview sets which feature random sketch cards (about 1:8 packs)

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
I was all set to be all over this set, but with the box price being between £100 and £82 each I am going to take my money elsewhere. Shake Head

The last Avengers set I bought 10 cases and paid less than half that a box. I expected the price for this set to be around the £60 a box.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
The site is up! Might want to get someone to check the Breygent Publishing ~Cough~"Marketing"~cough~ heading

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
I was all set to be all over this set, but with the box price being between £100 and £82 each I am going to take my money elsewhere. Shake Head

The last Avengers set I bought 10 cases and paid less than half that a box. I expected the price for this set to be around the £60 a box.

Don't worry mate, trade pricing will be out soon, we'll be in touch with you!! I would point out that the last set that Strictly Ink produced only contained 1 hit per box, either an autograph card or a sketch by one of 12 artists. These boxes contain 5 hits, 2 sketch cards from one of 60 artists, and 3 autograph cards.

This time we have Diana Rigg signed cards, Ian Hendry cut signature cards and signed sketch cards by Patrick Macnee, Honor Blackman, Linda Thorson, and of course Diana Rigg!! We wanted to make sure this special anniversary set was unlike any previous Avengers set so hopefully we've got it right!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Still working on website, I understand problems with international orders but we'll rectify this as soon as possible. Case pricing will be up soon and we'll be in touch with dealers shortly.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Do we have a release date for either the preview set or the full release?
Ordinarily, I wouldn't worry about the dates but since I've ordered and, more importantly, paid, I'm rather more interested in when I can expect to receive them.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Preview packs will be out end of March, Avengers 50th likely to be end of May latest. I will keep everyone posted.

Jason

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
Preview packs will be out end of March, Avengers 50th likely to be end of May latest. I will keep everyone posted.

Jason

Thanks.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:

I know they loaded up the boxes with 5 hits, which is a lot, but I can't pay that much for one box knowing I have a 95% chance of not getting a Diana Rigg autograph. I'm sure the cards will be great, but I'll have to pick and choose from ebay...

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just posted some cool images from Night of the Living Dead and Avengers 50th card sets up on our facebook page here