Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I really like the Andy Fry one but they all look good. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention JD Seeber is producing some sketches for signing and 3 of them are up on our Facebook page. Also working on some rare cut autos.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
OMG, a Diana Rigg autograph card! I want one, I mean - !!!!I WANT ONE!!!! Give me one...please. Oh all-right already, I'll buy a pack and pull one that way if you insist.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Amazing. I just ordered a box in the rare hope of getting one. But I'm still looking forward to this set nonetheless

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
There will now be 2 cut autos of Ian Hendry (Dr Keel)in the set

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
A few images are up now on the website which goes live on 1st December

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just making a note of that date. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
A few images are up now on the website which goes live on 1st December

Would that be 2011 or 2012?? Big Grin

Don't want to be rude about this set as it looks like a michael(winner). Thumb Up

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Just making a note of that date. Wink Big Grin

Erm, is that today? Big Grin

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Erm ,someone forgot there were only 30 days in November and thought this Friday was the 1st of December, sorry Twak. I hang my head in shame, will be ready on Friday

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Website had a few problems that are being worked on over the weekend. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you for your patience.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Website had a few problems that are being worked on over the weekend. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you for your patience.

Any chance of posting some more pictures and details of base set?

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
quote:

Any chance of posting some more pictures and details of base set?

I'll get some posted up this week, the last fortnight has been a nightmare, finally got new office finished but BT cut my broadband off earlier than expected because they got wrong moving date Mad

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Sounds like I'm on board for 25 sketches! Dance I'm totally excited as I've missed the rush of doing company work!

What subjects for sketches are people excited about? I'm looking at mainly Steed and Peel and some guest stars (Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Michael Gough, John Cleese, etc). I like to try to do subjects/art that aren't usually done and to stay away from pics/poses that everyone's seen a lot!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Be careful if you are going to do Christopher Lee ones, there are issues over image rights with him, make sure you clear it with Jason first.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Be careful if you are going to do Christopher Lee ones, there are issues over image rights with him, make sure you clear it with Jason first.

Will do, thanks!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
I look forward to seeing what you do Scott. It's been awhile.
A few suggestions:
Roger Delgado
Jon Pertwee
Bernard Cribbins
Penelope Keith
Donald Sutherland
Charlotte Rampling
Brian Blessed
Peter Wyngarde
Kate O'Mara

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Anybody know where we stand on this one now that December is almost over? I have an open order, more like a request, but no release date or price.

Posts: 10378 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Raven, I was told this weekend that Avengers is now a March release and that pricing will be available in a 'couple of weeks."

It will all be in the new newsletter coming out next week.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Lets hope this doesn't go the way of the previous company one of those involved with this project owned before, have already seen the 1-2 auto's per box statement and now 3 month delay on the first release. Even the web-site isn't up yet

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post