Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers 50th Anniversary from Unstoppable Cards
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
.........and they are very good.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jason
I was wondering what will the odds be of pulling any of the 4 main cast autos. With only 999 boxes hopefully pretty good. Big Grin

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich65:
Hi Jason
I was wondering what will the odds be of pulling any of the 4 main cast autos. With only 999 boxes hopefully pretty good. Big Grin

Should be able to get all 4 in a 10 box case so the odds are good!! Sketch cards signed by the main cast will be found 1:20 boxes at least.

Jason

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention, Diana Rigg agreed to sign a few extra cards so we got some of the old 2003 Strictly Ink cards signed and these will also be included in the set as a random bonus insert.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats the one i want, it's the missing link of series 1. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
If anyone's thinking about buying a case from their local dealer I can confirm that each case will have a 5 card case topper set numbered to 100 and in every case there will be a Diana Rigg autograph card somewhere. There are also 5 Diana Rigg signed sketch cards going in this product and 2 Ian Hendy cut autos.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Hi Jason, any news on the preview packs? Also the website promised promos with every preview pack order. Will these be old or new?

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
Hi Jason, any news on the preview packs? Also the website promised promos with every preview pack order. Will these be old or new?

Just waiting to hear from printers so I can go up there with the sketches and number the cards. They're all new promos.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any update on the preview packs yet Jason?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I'm at the printers next Friday so should start shipping following week.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Preview packs start shipping this week - Jason

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Is there any time table on the actual Avengers 50th Anniversary cards now? They had been penciled in for April, but that schedule's gone out the window. Wink

Posts: 10371 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
Preview packs start shipping this week - Jason

Great news, thanks for the update Jason.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Update from Jason, my preview packs are on their way. I will post a scan of the cards when they arrive.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The preview packs will now also include the limited gold foiled promos P1 and P2 as well as a regular promo so 8 cards in total.

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Has anyone received their preview packs yet?

Still waiting on my lot. Confused

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I sent yours off Dave!!! Mike told me he got his so if they didn't arrive today you should get yours tomorrow. All wholesale orders have shipped , retail will be packaged up over the weekend to ship Monday

posted Hide Post
Sounds great to anybody who has ordered or will order these cards what are you looking for as in artwork on sketch cards? I have done well over 100 in the past and didn't know what people may want so make your wish lists now....

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the Avengers 50th Preview Pack Unstoppable Cards released last week.

[URL= ][/URL]

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Some sketch cards by M Jason Reed