Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Future "Castle" and "Supernatural" sets by Cryptozoic ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Future "Castle" and "Supernatural" sets by Cryptozoic ?
 Login/Join

Picture of piperh33
posted
I'm really intrigued, surprised (and a little worried too ! Frown ) about not having any news about the collection cards "Castle" & "Supernatural : Join The Hunt" by Cryptozoic.

The last collection for "Supernatural" was released 1 year ago but for the last collection "Castle", it was more than 2 years !! Eek (December 2014 !)

Do you think that Cryptozoic will continue with these 2 TV shows ? Have they lost the rights ?

If you have an idea or any news, I'm all ears !

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I would assume Castle is finished. With the show no longer on the air, there is very little to drive sales. Not sure building a set around a Stana Katic autograph would even be enough to make the set viable.

I have much more hope for Supernatural. The only downside for Supernatural is that Creation has been doing such a great job of putting on conventions all over the country that the autographs aren't as rare as they once were. And the rumor is Creation is the reason there are not autos from the brothers in the Cryptozoic sets.

But, Crypto has not announced much beyond Q1 so there is plenty of time for product announcements.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah...Crypto seems to have stopped with listing upcoming releases.

Speaking of Stana. Her card might be a big hit. She has publicly stated she won't sign autos tom or in person due to a stalker issue.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Yeah...Crypto seems to have stopped with listing upcoming releases.

Speaking of Stana. Her card might be a big hit. She has publicly stated she won't sign autos tom or in person due to a stalker issue.

You can find her pre-Castle autograph in The Spirit card set. All she wrote was Stana and it's a pretty poor looking card design, but it's there if you must have her. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post