Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Some releases by Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some releases by Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
Rittenhouse have updated their release schedule.

2013 Spartacus Premium Pack Series (03/27/2013)
Marvel: Greatest Battles (04/17/2013)
Legends of True Blood (Bill, Jessica, Andy) (04/24/2013)
Game of Thrones: Season Two (05/22/2013)
Warehouse 13: Season 4 (06/19/2013)
Spartacus: War of the Damned Expansion Set (06/19/2013)
2013 Valiant Comics Preview Set (July 2013)
Star Trek TNG: Heroes & Villains (July 2013)
2013 WNBA (July 2013)
2013 True Blood Archives (August 2013)
Falling Skies: Season 2 (August 2013)
Sgt. Fury Archives Premium Pack Series (September 2013)
James Bond: Skyfall Relics (October 2013)
Women of Marvel: Series 2 (November 2013)
Star Trek Into Darkness (2013 Movie) (December 2013)
The Complete Bionic Woman/The Complete Six Million Dollar Man (December 2013)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering what the Spartacus Expansion set is about. Hopefully it will be as good of a release as the last couple releases have been. If they are doing an expansion set, hopefully it will be fairly big, or else it would be odd not to just incorporate it into the 2013 Spartacus release similar to the Stargate Heroes release.

I also wonder if the TNG H&V will have the remaining TNG style autos that Rittenhouse had left over from their previous two Complete releases.

Also wish that there was another Stargate release- sadly, I doubt that will happen Frown

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
All those releases and the only one I feel any enthusiasm over is True Blood Archives.

Marvel, Star Trek, Bond... just too much of the same old sets for my tastes.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Game of Thrones Season 2 should keep me occupied long enough not to care what else is new for awhile. Wink

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
The only thing for me is a set of Women of Marvel 2 and the inserts if I find them cheap.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm interested to see just how they put together a Marvel Premium Pack release when so many Marvel collectors want base sets.

But it makes sense. I can't see Fury getting a full-blown set.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I'm actually relieved that Skyfall is toward the end of the year. Gives me more time to save money, especially after Psych puts me in debt haha.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Warehouse 13: Season 4 (06/19/2013)
Star Trek TNG: Heroes & Villains (July 2013)
The Complete Bionic Woman/The Complete Six Million Dollar Man (December 2013)

These will be my main purchases

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
Game of Thrones is my priority this year. Smile The Skyfall relics are interesting me, so I'll have to see how I feel at the time they're released, and whether my wallet has recovered from GoT2 by then. Big Grin

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Complete Bionic Woman/The Complete Six Million Dollar Man

Will be the first case buy in a long time!!!!!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I've already ordered some of Spartacus and Game of Thrones season two, and I will 100% buy a box or two of Star Trek Into Darkness (I still need to complete the main crew autographs and I would love a Benedict Cumberbatch autograph, and I think the delay will ensure that they actually have a good base set for this movie -- the last one was pretty lame).

I wonder what the Spartacus expansion will be, and I am surprised they aren't just waiting and doing a new set. Maybe their license is expiring? Skyfall Relics sounds interesting, I hope Rittenhouse can get Ben Whishaw to sign (full bleed, of course).

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
For me it's,
Legends of True Blood (Bill, Jessica, Andy) (04/24/2013)

And Jason00 I too would love a Benedict Cumberbatch auto, I really hope they can get him to sign.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Marvel: Greatest Battles
*** ORDERED

Sgt. Fury Archives Premium Pack Series
*** NOT SURE-NEED MORE INFO

Women of Marvel: Series 2
*** WILL ORDER

The Complete Bionic Woman/The Complete Six Million Dollar Man
*** VERY INTERESTED ON THIS ONE

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
For me it's bond for sure and warehouse 13 but I think I will just buy the auto singles I need.

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I have orders in already for Spartacus: Vengence and Game of Thrones S2. Will be ordering Legends of True Blood, True Blood Archives and the Sparty Expansion. I think I just heard my wallet groan!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
TNG Heroes and Villains is going to rock for me...some great signers this time around too- Olivia d'Abo finally, plus a new Gates McFadden for my collection Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Not much interest here. Women of Marvel 2 is an outside bet, although I thought we already had a women of marvel 2 with dangerous divas; even the numbering continued, or am I just losing my memory.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Not much interest here. Women of Marvel 2 is an outside bet, although I thought we already had a women of marvel 2 with dangerous divas; even the numbering continued, or am I just losing my memory.

I think you're right. This might make things a little confusing. Yet, I'm still looking forward to it.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Looks like there's very little interest in Women of Marvel 2. This is the only thread in this section about it, and a major distributor only had orders for 2 albums. Wow!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The Checklist is up at Rittenhouse's site.

Diamond Parallel cards. Eek

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post