Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    James Bond New Signers News
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond New Signers News
 Login/Join

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Now that you mention it, my money's definitely on Diana Rigg! Given she signed for the Avengers recently and has joined the Game of Thrones cast she seems like the obvious person for Rittenhouse to try again. Sweet if it is! Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A few months ago I was watching an interview with Diana Rigg, done sometime within the past few years, and she really had some unkind things to say about George Lazenby, essentially saying that he was a poor actor, and an idiot for not continuing as Bond, as he hasn't had a career in 40 years. Her words, not mine.

Posts: 4005 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have wolfie pounds down on the fact that the mystery signer is Daniela Bianchi. Thumb Up

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That would be interesting if they could get Daniela, as she retired and hasn't done movies since the late 1960s, from what I believe.

Last year, I saw one of those early 1990s Jeremy Brett/Sherlock Holmes episodes and Claudine Auger (Domino from "Thunderball") was in it, so she's still around, too !

Posts: 4005 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's Adele.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Now that ya'll mention it. There was a posting on Rittenhouse's Facebook page saying that anyone who could help acquire Daniella Bianchi's contact info so they could ask her to sign cards, would receive a James Bond prize pack. I even sent them my own trail of bread crumbs to help them out, but I didn't hear back so I guess it didn't pan out. But maybe someone else did track her down! Could be a strong possibility!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The internet says she currently resides in Genoa, Italy, with her husband, a shipping magnate. Doesn't sound like she's hard to find!
Her son's name is Filippo.

posted Hide Post
Looks like it's Teri Hatcher. So, yay!

Posts: 105 | Location: Mechanicsville | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Since my last name is Eaton, guess who I would like to have an autographed card from ???????????? Hint : A Goldfinger star - named Shirley.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I have wolfie pounds down on the fact that the mystery signer is Daniela Bianchi. Thumb Up

There you go, i told you it was Teri Hatcher. Big Grin

No wonder i've got no money. Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Steve's ever looked into getting autos from people who sang some of the Bond themes over the years. Shirley Bassey's Goldfinger at the Oscars last night made me think of it. I'm sure fans would love theme song autographs, and there are a lot of subjects since there's been so many. It might be pretty tough to get Madonna and Paul McCartney, and Adele, but maybe Sheena Easton, the guys from A-ha or Duran Duran, or Garbage (Shirley Manson) would be willing to sign cards. Carly Simon would be great, too.

Posts: 3325 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

There you go, i told you it was Teri Hatcher. Big Grin

No wonder i've got no money. Big Grin

How about betting this card will be all over the advertising materials, but the chances of pulling one from a box will be very, very small.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:

How about betting this card will be all over the advertising materials, but the chances of pulling one from a box will be very, very small.

You are thinking mega case incentive?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Odds will probably be the same as the Halle Berry card. The big names seem to becoming harder and harder to find.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I m desperate to have some Skyfall cards let me tell you Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
The internet says she currently resides in Genoa, Italy, with her husband, a shipping magnate. Doesn't sound like she's hard to find!
Her son's name is Filippo.

Her address in Genova (Viale Pio VII, 4 C/ Int. 1, 16146 Genova GE) has been outdated since early 2003, which is 10 years ago! Up to this date Bianchi is one of the hardest Bond girls to get, no matter if IP or TTM. It would be a miracle if Rittenhouse gets her to sign a deal with them.

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
I wonder if Steve's ever looked into getting autos from people who sang some of the Bond themes over the years. Shirley Bassey's Goldfinger at the Oscars last night made me think of it. I'm sure fans would love theme song autographs, and there are a lot of subjects since there's been so many. It might be pretty tough to get Madonna and Paul McCartney, and Adele, but maybe Sheena Easton, the guys from A-ha or Duran Duran, or Garbage (Shirley Manson) would be willing to sign cards. Carly Simon would be great, too.

Good luck with Dame Shirley. Six weeks ago she stayed five days in Hamburg and during this time she only signed three autographs for a mere 50+ collectors. Yes, THREE autographs over a period of five days. A diva is a diva is a diva... Shake Head

Adele is the same, she's nearly impossible to get. Very shortly after her rise to fame she started to refuse to sign and she never made a secret about it that she's now made enough money and will quit the music biz.

A-ha used to be great signers in person, but their farewell tour proved that the guys don't get along at all anymore. They did everything completly seperated and while Pål and Magne were always great signers, Morten often refused to sign. Since A-ha have split up ultimately three years ago, I highly doubt Rittenhouse has any chance to get them to sign a deal with them.

Here's one of my four 8x10" pics signed IP by A-ha

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Carole Bouquet (For Your Eyes Only) has never signed for a Rittenhouse set ? Is this true ?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

RA got Nancy Sinatra in the last Bond release, although I would have preferred a different card. She has signed a couple of times for Elvis cards too.

I think Lulu is in this one, so Steve has been trying to get the singers, but as you noted some of the big names will never get on board.

To be honest, the only one I would be willing to spend a good bit of money on is Bassey. I'm just not an admirer of any of the others, no matter how successful they may or may not be.

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
A Naomie Harris Autograph card will be in the new set according to the new Rittenhouse newsletter.