Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    James Bond New Signers News
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond New Signers News
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted
2 More announced by rittenhouse

Lulu, who sang the theme song to the "The Man With The Golden Gun", will be signing 007 cards

and

Bruce Glover, who played Mr. Wint, in "Diamonds Are Forever", has agreed to sign Again

lets hope he does not change his mind again

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Jane Seymour announced last week

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't usually follow the Bond releases. But, has their been any word if Jeffrey Wright has or will sign?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
he has refused to sign

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
in my new issue of nsu this little nugget of info was slipped in to the 2013 preview

James bond: Skyfall relics 2nd quarter 2013

Sounds kinda like a premium format product to me any thoughts

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Sounds kinda like a premium format product to me any thoughts

As someone who wants every Craig era relic I would actually love it if it were premium pack format. It costs less than a case and you usually get nearly every card in the set! Sounds good to me!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind seeing a premium pack product either. I could actually fit a pack or two into my budget, since they tend to run about $20 less than a box.

I'm glad to see that Rittenhouse is branching out into the theme song musicians -- and I would kill for an autograph card of Adele (full bleed of course).

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope for the skyfall cards that they can get Albert Finney to sign. Such a great actor and character in skyfall.

Posts: 20 | Location: CLEARWATER,FL | Registered: April 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the new-signers front, didn't Steve mention a while back that Berenice Marlohe from Skyfall had agreed to sign??

Posts: 240 | Location: London, England | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RP01:
On the new-signers front, didn't Steve mention a while back that Berenice Marlohe from Skyfall had agreed to sign??

yes he did thanks for the reminder

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
2 More announced by rittenhouse

Lulu, who sang the theme song to the "The Man With The Golden Gun", will be signing 007 cards

and

Bruce Glover, who played Mr. Wint, in "Diamonds Are Forever", has agreed to sign Again

lets hope he does not change his mind again

2 more ? where are the rest ?
bruce glover must sign a full bleed,i demand it Razz
lulu would more than likely be like the nancy sinatra,i was disappointed with the no image on card sinatra.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stubbs2012:
I hope for the skyfall cards that they can get Albert Finney to sign. Such a great actor and character in skyfall.

i agree,it would be a nice edition to get this top actor Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wonder if she will sign her name or just put Lulu.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
rittenhouse have just said to watch out for a very ,very,very (3 times) major sighner in the coming weeks ? who deserves 3 very's ? it's not is it ?

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's not me is it? Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's not me is it? Eek

If you played the simple person in live and let die then YES it is Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
YES, that was me. Big Grin

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
If the announcement is regarding the next set, which is supposed to be Skyfall heavy, maybe they got Ralph Fiennes or Javier Bardem! But it did get 3 very's so maybe it's Connery or Dalton! In any case I'm on pins and needles!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, about 5 years year ago, Sean voiced Bond in the "From Russia With Love" video game, and he said that he had so much fun doing it, that he'd do another. And yes, his voice wasn't lifted from the 1963 film, he actually did new voice work.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve just said it was a female signer so no Dalton or Connery. If it is a new signer then I hope it is Claudine Auger, although Diana Rigg, Eva Green, Daniela Bianchi, Carole Bouquet, T. Soto or Teri Hatcher would be nice. I'm sure I am overlooking some other huge Bond girl that doesn't yet have a signed card, but those 7 are some I really would like to see. I don't think Madonna is even a possibility. I would love to have full bleeds of Ursula, Barbara Bach and Rosamund Pike also.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post