Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Upcoming Releases - Wackys and GPK's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upcoming Releases - Wackys and GPK's
 Login/Join

Picture of hoffmaster007
posted
Hello harris and everyone else! I noticed that New Wackys and GPK's have been totaly taken off the upcoming release schedule! Was this an oversite or have they been cancelled? Confused

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
They're definitely not cancelled. We haven't been able to obtain input from Topps on their schedule and so rather then list these with incorrect info, we didn't list them at all.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Original solicitations said Oct. 24 for new GPK and July 23 for Wacky Packages ANS 9. Topps is normally pretty good about hitting release dates on time. Occasionally off a little, but normally only a week or two.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Thank-you Harris and Ryan! I thought that if you weren't sure of the release date, they would be moved to the " To be Announced " list. When I didn't see them there, I just paniced!

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post