Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rofj 3d box?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
sw

4 great sketches, nice patch cards, and getting a Luke Skywalker auto is ok too! Smile Big Grin Dance Clap

Nice to see you got that 1 in 4 box auto. Too cool.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
just ordered a single box a few minutes ago. How can you tell the number of remaining boxes ?

Strange. I thought they sold out.
But magically more have appeared available.
2,000 you say.....

These aren't 20% off. They are excluded from the sale. They probably are releasing them a little each day, so all 2,000 probably weren't released on the first day.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Ok. Glad they're releasing them little by little so everyone has a shot at them.

Finally my OT3D set will be complete!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mintoncard,

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They released at least 1800 so far.

Posts: 10 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR2D2:
quote:
Originally posted by LUZNDAVE:
Wow, my order had shipped.

Same here Wink

Wonder how quickly it will ship across the pond?

Well. my box is in the UK ... now to see how long it takes to make the last leg of the journey.

Posts: 56 | Location: Reading, UK | Registered: October 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jamesr:

Well. my box is in the UK ... now to see how long it takes to make the last leg of the journey.

How did you track it? I put the tracking id they supplied in the USPS tracking site and the tracking id couldn't be found.

My notification said shipped by IECO but I couldn't find any shipping site for it?

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:

How did you track it? I put the tracking id they supplied in the USPS tracking site and the tracking id couldn't be found.

My notification said shipped by IECO but I couldn't find any shipping site for it?

It's on the Topps site - when you login you can see your order details, and part way down there's a tracking button.

Posts: 56 | Location: Reading, UK | Registered: October 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:

It's on the Topps site - when you login you can see your order details, and part way down there's a tracking button.

Thanks. I paid by Paypal and don't think I have a Topps account.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Just put in my order for 2 boxes and also check out via paypal.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Mine turned up today - talk about fast delivery. Nothing special in the boxes. Sorry I mean the inserts are not special, but the base set is! 2 sketches and two patch cards for me.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Just received boxes 243 and 244!

I received 2 nice ROTJ 3D boxes from Topps today:

Box 243

Sketch - Boba Fett by Kyle Babbitt
Sketch Relic - Teebo by Brandon Gallo

Box 244

Sketch - Darth Vader Funeral by Ingrid Hardy
Autograph - Femi Taylor as Oola
Patch - 1 of 4 Luke

The Base set is well done!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:

Box 243

Box 244

Patch - 1 of 4 Luke

Wow! 2 great boxes!!

Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I received my box today.
Nice Base set.
1 patch card, and 1 sketch (Robert Hendrickson):

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:

Box 243

Box 244

Patch - 1 of 4 Luke

Image link isn't working.
Would love to see the relic sketch.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Image link isn't working.
Would love to see the relic sketch.

Updated link to another website hosting.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing!

The Ewok fur card is... odd.
Funeral pyre sketch is very nice.

All the sketches I've seen so far look good.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
Thanks for sharing!

The Ewok fur card is... odd.
Funeral pyre sketch is very nice.

All the sketches I've seen so far look good.

If you think that's odd ...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you think that's odd ...
Oh, that's an easy one to explain with a suitable caption:

As the Force revealed to Yoda that the fate of the Galaxy would be determined by the actions of the Ewoks...he knew it was time for him to leave this plane of existence Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
It's strange to see seemingly unrelated characters on those relic cards, but I'd actually prefer it. The fewer the chances of an Ewok sketch, the better. I'm on the West Coast, a seeming geographic oddity, since for some reason it takes pretty much everything a full week to make it's way out here, even in this modern age. I should have my boxes tomorrow.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up a base set for $ 30. Smile

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post