Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rofj 3d box?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

Topps put up a picture of an upcoming product and it shows rofj on it.

Must be the rumored rofj 3d online offer.

I hope the link works. Ok can't make the IMG link work, so you can press the bottom link to topps starwars Facebook page for the pic.

David

https://m.facebook.com/photo.p...0&source=46&refid=17

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
If there are only 2,000 of them, this will be a fast sell-out (unless Topps charges $100 or more for it, in which case, those who want one should be able to get one for the retail price).

Posts: 3322 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
That is a cool looking box and a really neat idea and image for a ROTJ 3D set.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
They're going to need more than 2,000 sets of these.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
I did 25 regular sketch cards due to my obligation to Guardians of the Galaxy. I have been posting previews on my personal website:

A shot before I packed them up and shipped them off:

Enjoy

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for picking up and putting down the pen so many times on these. Lots of great detail and nice color. Good job, Rich!

Posts: 3322 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I absolutely LOVE the Star Destroyer over the Death Star. One of the best 'ship' cards I've ever seen. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Actually looking forward to this unique set, like the box style. Wonder what the price point will be and the relic/sketch combo cards, how often those will fall.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are my cards for the set. Loooove working on Star Wars stuff.

Posts: 32 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It shows, sir! Knock-outs, Chris, everyone of them.

The vehicle collectors and going to flip out for these, those are two of the finest Fetts ever, and what a fantastic slave Leia! Thanks for the extra effort and for posting them here.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Chris,

Those cards are gorgeous. I am not an avid collector of sketch cards but when planning to buy a box from this release, hope I will get one of your vehicles!

Great work here!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
wish topps would announce price point and release date. Can't wait for this set. the sketch relic cards are to die for!!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
wish topps would announce price point and release date. Can't wait for this set. the sketch relic cards are to die for!!!

I'm told this will be a direct market product only available on Topps.com.

That didn't make me too happy, but it's happening more and more.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Haven't bought any sketches in a couple of years, but looks like a lot of new great artists in products these days, I don't recognize many of the names. Looks like a really nice set here.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
All the sketches I've seen for this set so far have been great.
Here are a few of mine. I created 50 total.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
"Look into my eyes, look directly into my eyes, don't look around my eyes, look directly in my eyes. And...your....hypnotized..."

Awesome work, Chris, but no surprise from you, we're used to it!

(Lots of great sketches have already shown for this set, which also completes the original trilogy in 3D on cards nearly 20 years after Topps began the project. I was there for that and it looks like I'll be here for this, glad to say. This could be a very fast seller. I'll definitely ask about it at Comic-Con.)

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Why weren't the sketches for Empire 3D this good?!?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Based on the early look at the ROTJ box, there'll be a lot less of these sketches, it seems, so the perhaps the artist pool wasn't quite as stretched as it was with ESB widevision.

posted Hide Post
Here are mine!

Posts: 10 | Location: Pleasanton, California | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post