Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rofj 3d box?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
just ordered a single box a few minutes ago. How can you tell the number of remaining boxes ?

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:
Someone posted on another site that to get 10% off, use the code: toppscards

It doesn't work when you are from Canada Frown

I had to enter it multiple times before it finally worked.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does Topps have any more Star Wars sets coming in 2014, after so many in 2012-14 ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Actually I changed my mind and bought a total of 3 boxes Smile

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Wow, my order has shipped. I didn't expect that for a couple months.

It's due to arrive on Tuesday.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LUZNDAVE:
Wow, my order had shipped.

Same here Wink

Wonder how quickly it will ship across the pond?

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
273 left! Code no longers works.

Posts: 10 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Does Topps have any more Star Wars sets coming in 2014, after so many in 2012-14 ?

Topps was going to release Star Wars Wacky Packages in September, but then they cancelled it.
There are no other sets listed in the NSU Schedule of Upcoming Trading Card Releases.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Got my order for 1 box in!

Nice box design and an interesting selection of hits. Every 4th box has a bonus auto? Not bad odds at all.

(I know... "never tell me the odds"...)

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
My boxes are scheduled for delivery today. I will post results tonight.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Officially sold out!

Posts: 10 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Interestingly, there is a brand new 20% off Site-wide coupon Topps has just emailed out they are calling "Christmas in July".

Was it always the plan to send that coupon once the ROTJ sets were gone, or did they make a snap decision to send it out after making $200,000 in about 36 hours? (not to mention the Comic-Con money since they have a sales booth there this year, and business seems good. Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money!)

As for the ROTJ 3d sets, I see one enterprising fellow has one listed for $250 right now. On one hand, I'm pleased to have been around the computer at the right time to get a couple of these for myself, but on the other hand, they really should make a little more than 2,000 (the same opinion I had when the set was first announced). Maybe they plan a 2nd printing of these boxes.

The base sets will be cheap this next week for those who want them, but that could change once all of those are sold. There are a lot of collectors holding those first two sets who have been waiting a long time for this one.

Finally, I got to see one of Gary Kezele's ROTJ sketches in person at Comic-con, and man, that guy can paint. If he has 25 in the set, that means his are in every 80th box. Not too shabby considering the other excellent artists we know are in this set. I can see why the quick sales of these.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well I only want a base set, I would be happy with that, see it does not take much to make me happy. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:

Depends on the price.

350 sw galactic files series 1 factory sets of plates did not sell much.

If the price is too high, 2,000 will not sell fast.

Guess we'll find out when the factory set comes out.

David

The price was not too high, but then, that has a lot to do with what we know to be in these things.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are about 375 left now.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperfractorNut:
There are about 375 left now.
Agreed Thumb Up More than 375 but less than 400.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
sw

4 great sketches, nice patch cards, and getting a Luke Skywalker auto is ok too! Smile Big Grin Dance Clap

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Oh, NOW they off 20% off?

Where's the love for the fans that purchased right off the bat?

Lame.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
just ordered a single box a few minutes ago. How can you tell the number of remaining boxes ?

Strange. I thought they sold out.
But magically more have appeared available.
2,000 you say.....

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
well I only want a base set, I would be happy with that, see it does not take much to make me happy.

I have a set for you Wolfie I will bring it in November! Big Grin