Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Wars Rogue One
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Rogue One
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
here's an Oddball Card.

Regal Cinema Unlimited Pass for Rogue One.

Only 1,000 produced & if you're a Big fan...Worth the Price Tag. If there's a Regal Theater Near You

http://comicbook.com/starwars/...imate-ticket-allows/

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool find, and it's even personalized with your own name on it.

It costs $100 for it though, and as I plan to see "Rogue One" only once (twice if it's spectacular), the princely sum of $50 per viewing would be a little rich for me. But if you're the kind of person who likes to see movies over and over, or at night when it costs more, or in IMAX or 3D, this could actually be a chance to save some money. The film should be in theatres for a couple of months at a minimum, so plenty of chances for repeat viewings. $100 only covers individual tickets for about 11 matinee showings on a regular screens these days, so you could pass that amount and get into the "gravy" in fairly short order, I would think.

Interestingly, the last (first?) time they did this was for "Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice". Talk about dodging a bullet by missing that one. After seeing that movie once, they would've needed to pay me $100 to see it again.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post