Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Brady Bunch
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Brady Bunch
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That should not be a problem, I'm sure some dealers will break up this set and sell the base set separately at an affordable price for collectors who only desire the base set.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoesfriend:
I'm sorry to hear the details of this set. I love the Brady Bunch and give props to Rittenhouse for making this set. However, it's simply too expensive for me. If Rittenhouse did a base set (without autos), I would definitely buy it. But I'm a card collector, not an auto collector and won't be stepping up to purchase this set.

Batman's right, dealers will break up the sets. Plus, there is an extra base set as an incentive so Friendly Dealers will indeed have base sets for those wanting them.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post