Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Fright Night Kickstarter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fright Night Kickstarter
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
This has a trading card if they hit $ 10,000

Ends today, January 4

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...to-comics?ref=em7d51

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is by American Mythology, the company which previously did the Zorro and Three Stooges comics, which also had cards by RRP Parks, including promo cards in NSU.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's a bit difficult to go for a kickstarter that has cards as a side item. Plus I just got my Ultraman order in and I have several days of sorting. Wink

Amazing set by the way.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The card says "Promo # 1 of 4" on the back

I am told that # 2, 3 and 4 will be with upcoming Kickstarters

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If they hit $ 6,000, you will get Promo Card # 2

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...h-issue-2?ref=d4vsma

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a new campaign with new cards as stretch goals. According to the updates, you get 2 cards if they hit $ 12,000

https://www.backerkit.com/c/pr...ght-night-collection

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Kickstarter is up to 19 K. If they hit 21 K, there will be 3 cards plus a 4th card for returning backers.

posted Hide Post
Wonder if these truly are trading cards.
I've participated in a couple of kickstarters that claimed a special trading card would be included but received a something that was printed on poor magazine paper that you couldn't put in a sleeve if you tried. One sided, nothing on the back. Held them up to the light and you could see through them! Not my definition of trading cards.

Posts: 120 | Location: Cardinal Nation | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have the ones from the prior Kickstarters and they are indeed cards. As noted here on Card Talk they also did a bunch for the Night of the Living Dead comics