Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Royal Mail Cyber Hack causing problems
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Royal Mail Cyber Hack causing problems
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
So does this mean if I purchase a card from the UK that I won't get it here in the USA ? Will Unstoppable ship to me ?
It just means it could take a long time to reach you. The guestimate I have given to US buyers recently is at least four weeks for delivery. It might arrive sooner but that is how long it quite often takes.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I had a binder that was sent to me on January 12, 2023 and I just got an update that it has arrived in the US. So things are moving which is good news.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The card I ordered from the UK on 1/10 was shockingly in my mail box on 3/14.

It never showed up on Royal Mail tracking, and it also, oddly, never showed up in USPS Informed Delivery.

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A package was sent to me on March 9 from the UK and it arrived in New York on March 15

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
A package was sent to me on March 9 from the UK and it arrived in New York on March 15

Tommy

That will be your Unstoppable Terrahawks order I suspect.
regards

John

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had a bunch of single Terrahawks cards ship from the UK in March and all came within 2 weeks

However, one package with 2 cards says it is still in the UK and estimated arrival is MAY 5

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post