Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Hot Rod Creeps TCG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hot Rod Creeps TCG
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
Finally a TCG that I might actually like!
http://www.cryptozoic.com/games/hot-rod-creeps

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Actually, there is a small distinction... It is not a TCG in that you don't buy boosters with rare cards to collect.

It's a deck building game where you buy one box and it has all you need. There may be expansions in the future, but they too are a buy-it-once package.

Much cheaper in the long run than TCG's

I'm liking CZE's game slate. I may just start carrying games too...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the clarification Ed. Not much into gaming but as I am a lifelong hotrodder and love the Ed Roth style artwork this one intrigued me!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
The artwork looks pretty cool on these. Not really a gamer anymore though.

Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

Just to clarify. HRC is neither a TCG or deck building game. It's a table-top racing game. You build the track with the pieces in the box and rev your engines and away you go.

There's even a jump with a flaming ring of fire! Eek

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post