Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    OUTLANDER Season 4 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OUTLANDER Season 4 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
According to a Facebook post, the Star Struck format was used because they needed to make the cards ASAP to get them signed, and didn't have Season 4 assets and designs to work with yet.

So they created a more generic format that they could print immediately and get to the actors to sign.

I get the WHY, I just am not a fan of the result. Not having the cards match bothers my OCD.

Ed

It just (star) struck me, why didn't they just get Balfe to sign a Season One design autograph card to fill in that gap? I really like that autograph design and I hope they get her to sign one before they're through.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
It just (star) struck me, why didn't they just get Balfe to sign a Season One design autograph card to fill in that gap? I really like that autograph design and I hope they get her to sign one before they're through.

Crypto seem to be a lot less keen on retrospectively filling in gaps like that in future sets, than say Rittenhouse are. I can only recall them doing it once, with David Labrava in Sons of Anarchy, and I expect that was only because his cards were late coming back, rather than getting him to sign an old style card later on.

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
August 5th is new date

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I see some of the insertion rates of chase cards has been reduced

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I see some of the insertion rates of chase cards has been reduced

There was an issue when they test ran a case.

The boxes with a dual wardrobe did not get a full base set. So, they adjusted some of the inserts to accommodate more base cards.

They figured correctly that people expect a full set out of a box, although they never actually go out and guarantee it.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post