Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    OUTLANDER Season 4 (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OUTLANDER Season 4 (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
And it's already sold out.

Not surprised. $30 for a #200 card and an exclusive promo is really cheap.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
There are distributors here in the UK, but when it comes to buying convention cards like this, we are excluded. It can't be a licence issue.

I tried to buy one last night but couldn't as it was (as you say) US/Canada only.

Sorry to everyone overseas. I didn't know it was US/Canada only. Shake Head

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Me too but would not accept address I used a U S A postal address
What is the correct E Mail address to send to
Thanks

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok I see in a previous post it is already sold out lol

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
Yeah, missed out too. At least it was only a wardrobe card...but still a bit miffed.

I read all the FAQs on their website and was interested in their bit about selling internationally and to pick your country from the drop-down box, so I wondered if registering on the site would give more destination options, but nope. Shake Head
Hey CZE, USA & Canada isn't selling/shipping "internationally" it's just two countries on one continent. Twak Why don't they just say USA & Canada only? Roll Eyes

Nevermind, no doubt it would have caught a Customs charge, anyway. Smile

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sera-Lys McArthur autograph confirmed by Crypto. No image yet, but apparently she's inscribed all of them with quotes.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Crypto website updated the release timing to 3Q 2020.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Much better autograph designs for the newest signers, without that stupid "Star Struck" gimmick.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice design!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Much better design

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting also that those first four didn't say "season 4" on them. It's probably an all-purpose card design they intend to use across more than one set.

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
MUCH better design. Those are really nice. Possibly the nicest yet. Thumb Up

Yeah, I wonder if the Star Struck muck was possibly even with a multi-title box gimmick and it's either still going to happen with some of the cards or they've changed their minds because so many people have said how horrible and tacky the cards were, and they wanted the big names/cards in this set. Smile

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
According to a Facebook post, the Star Struck format was used because they needed to make the cards ASAP to get them signed, and didn't have Season 4 assets and designs to work with yet.

So they created a more generic format that they could print immediately and get to the actors to sign.

I get the WHY, I just am not a fan of the result. Not having the cards match bothers my OCD.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

I get the WHY, I just am not a fan of the result.

Agreed. The reasoning doesn't really explain why a silly gimmick logo was required. They could have had exactly the same generic design without it.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Yes, the star struck is horrible. Just my luck I'll get one of them lol

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Really great looking cards.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It'd be nice if they could add Billy Boyd and Colin McFarlane to the line-up.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They did get Colin McFarlane. Very happy with that.