Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warehouse 13 from Rittenhouse (2010)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warehouse 13 from Rittenhouse (2010)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I heard that the three case incentive will be a signed Pete costume. This would sort of fall in line with what Eddie McClintock told me at Comic Con when I was getting a signed photo from him. He said that he signed 500 cards and that they wanted him to sign another 500! I wouldn't think that they would have that many 3 case orders so I wonder what all of the extras were for. Are they stockpiling for W13 season 2? Will the Pete autograph be uber-common?

I'm rooting for a Gabriel Hogan autograph. This way, you can have Dad (Michael), Mom (Susan- who signed for BSG and was on W13) and their son. If they can't get Allison Scagliotti, I'm rooting for a Roger Rees autograph.

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's wierd that they couldn't get Allison to sign. She is a great through the mail signer. Genelle is the one people have no luck getting through the mail.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
It's wierd that they couldn't get Allison to sign. She is a great through the mail signer.

Maybe they are keeping her back for a Season 2 set. Rittenhouse has proven before to be long range thinkers when it comes to securing autographs. And the current lineup should keep fans interested.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
Ed is correct. Thumb Up As with our past sets that have covered TV series like Xena, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, we usually do not include autograph cards from all of the main cast in the first set. You find that this is still the case with both Warehouse 13 and Stargate Universe.

Over time, we expect to be able to provide to collectors autograph cards from all of the main cast.

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kohlbus:
Ed is correct. Thumb Up As with our past sets that have covered TV series like Xena, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, we usually do not include autograph cards from all of the main cast in the first set. You find that this is still the case with both Warehouse 13 and Stargate Universe.

Over time, we expect to be able to provide to collectors autograph cards from all of the main cast.

Thanks for the reply. You too Ed. Smile

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Allison Scagliotti just posted on her twitter account a picture of part of her 500 signed cards.

http://twitter.com/allisonscag/status/21356582788

My hand hurts. A fraction of the 500 I've signed for Rittenhouse. http://twitpic.com/2ffzwa

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Great, now instead of spending all of my money on the SGU set, I have to divert some of it to getting an Alison Scagliotti autograph Big Grin

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great news...I want her auto

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Remember the Allison Scagliotti Auto might still be for Series 2

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Great signature too! Series 1 or 2 or Expansion Set or whatever I don't care. She signed so the cards will eventually be available. Thanks Allison!!! And RA ofcourse too... great job for getting those.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
The card image makes her look a little like Chloe from Smallville. Big Grin

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
The card image makes her look a little like Chloe from Smallville. Big Grin

Her hair does look like Chloe early years.

Scagliotti was is Smallville as one of the Wonder Twins (I think that's what they are called).

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Scagliotti was is Smallville as one of the Wonder Twins (I think that's what they are called).

You would be correct...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Both are very cool!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Hey ts, she signed your cards (which look fantastic btw Thumb Up ) with her full name... wonder if there are some RA cards, where she signed like this.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was thinking the same thing.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another 'Hey ts' observation. Without throwing in a spoiler (I hope), your Warehouse 13 card dedication is really appropriate in view of the current storyline Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
Another 'Hey ts' observation. Without throwing in a spoiler (I hope), your Warehouse 13 card dedication is really appropriate in view of the current storyline Thumb Up

I haven't watched the last episode. If that is what you were referring to?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
I haven't watched the last episode. If that is what you were referring to?
Nothing so specific. Just noting that there is a character called Todd in the latest series to whom Alison Scagliotti's character could have left that exact message Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got it...I know Todd. Smile