Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warehouse 13 from Rittenhouse (2010)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warehouse 13 from Rittenhouse (2010)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Darn it! I thought there was something new to report. We will have to wait to see what they do for this as well as Heroes.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
They just showed the first episode here, looks good.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to this!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Eddie McClintock is signing 500 of these. He just posted a picture of them on his Twitter account. It's nice to see what the autograph cards are going to look like. From a later post, it doesn't sound like he knows exactly when they will be out yet.

His post on Twitter

The link to just the picture

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer:
Looks like Eddie McClintock is signing 500 of these. He just posted a picture of them on his Twitter account. It's nice to see what the autograph cards are going to look like. From a later post, it doesn't sound like he knows exactly when they will be out yet.

His post on Twitter

Sweet find...looks promising.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer:

His post on Twitter

They copied my idea for Autographed cards. I made some custom ones and sent them to some of the cast. Here is mine....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ts,

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I honestly don't see how they copied your idea for an autographed card? I actually like your design better and wished they would have copied it! BTW Allison Scagliotti signs ttm...I have the same cast photo signed by her and I'm hoping Joanne Kelly ttm's...otherwise I just wasted my Allison auto'd pic!

Posts: 30 | Location: Washington State | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I like the design for the auto's. Looking forward to this release

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John91C:
I honestly don't see how they copied your idea for an autographed card?

John, I was just kidding. Its more that they used the same time of circular screen from the shows video phone. Thanks for the compliment though. I got Allison's request TTM pretty quick when I sent it to the Warehouse 13 production office. She also signed one of my custom Smallville cards. The main 3 are doing conventions now. So you might not want to risk sending it ttm.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Actually I would say they very clearly did copy your design, with some minor tweaks. They kept the large white signature area and the vid phone idea. Basically they just flipped it on it's side and made the whole card the video phone. I guess thats a complement from them, because your design is very good.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
September Clap Rittenhouse have updated their release schedule.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse Archives proudly presents WAREHOUSE 13: Season One Trading Cards, coming in September 2010. This premiere edition series will feature all of the mysteries and adventures of Special Agents Pete Lattimer, Myka Bering, Artie Nielson and more from every episode of the show's first season. Each box will contain at
least 2 autograph cards and 2 artifact (costume) cards, along with a complete set of base cards and other assorted bonus cards.

Autograph card signers include:

Series Stars
Eddie McClintock (Pete Lattimer)
Joanne Kelly (Myka Bering)
Saul Rubinek (Artie Nielsen)
Genelle Williams (Leena)
Simon Reynolds (Dickinson)
Guest Stars
Tricia Helfer (Agent Belski)
Joe Morton (Reverend Hill)
Michael Boatman (Professor Marzotto)
Michael Hogan (Warren Bering)
and many more!

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Rittenhouse Archives proudly presents WAREHOUSE 13: Season One Trading Cards, coming in September 2010. This premiere edition series will feature all of the mysteries and adventures of Special Agents Pete Lattimer, Myka Bering, Artie Nielson and more from every episode of the show's first season. Each box will contain at
least 2 autograph cards and 2 artifact (costume) cards, along with a complete set of base cards and other assorted bonus cards.

Autograph card signers include:

Series Stars
Eddie McClintock (Pete Lattimer)
Joanne Kelly (Myka Bering)
Saul Rubinek (Artie Nielsen)
Genelle Williams (Leena)
Simon Reynolds (Dickinson)
Guest Stars
Tricia Helfer (Agent Belski)
Joe Morton (Reverend Hill)
Michael Boatman (Professor Marzotto)
Michael Hogan (Warren Bering)
and many more!

Sweet. I need Genelle Williams for my matte.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Good looking list so far.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Fantastic that RA got the three main stars to sign! I'm really looking forward to this set! Bouncey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
Fantastic that RA got the three main stars to sign! I'm really looking forward to this set! Bouncey

I took my daughter to a convention last October in NYC and they were there. It was Eddie & Joanne's first show. I assume Saul has done them before. All 3 were as nice as can be. Chatting with me and my daughter.

posted Hide Post
I hope it is an oversight, but at present this will be another North American only product. This is based on the "buy it now" option on the RA site.

Dave Frown

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
was really looking forward to an Allison Scagliotti autograph

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Glad they have Joe Morton as a signer, hope they get Erica Cerra and Niall Matter too!

Or better yet just make a Eureka set already! Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post