Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps Planning New Mars Attacks Cards and Merchandise for 2012?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Planning New Mars Attacks Cards and Merchandise for 2012?
 Login/Join

Picture of richscards
posted Hide Post
This set just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait!

Posts: 178 | Location: SF Bay Area, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is there a confirmed release date yet?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Treksearcher, the set will be in stores in July.

Lots of Mars Attacks stuff going on at SDCC that month, so stay tuned.

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Here's a 2nd batch of approved cards by me.
Some of them have silver borders (the ones that look light grey.)

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch cards as ever nik

from millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Love those Nik, great stuff. Ack Ack. Wavey

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Millhouse and Wolfie. I'm knackering myself doing these. Hope everyone appreciates they're getting fully painted mini masterpieces out of me! (Why do I do it? Groan....)

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of richscards
posted Hide Post
Ordered my cases today. Can't wait for this set!

Posts: 178 | Location: SF Bay Area, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ordered some of this product today. Looks great.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 1 case pre-ordered.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys, I'm actually an artist for this set as well. I go by the name 'Chanp'.

Here are some of the sketch cards i contributed to this set.

Posts: 2 | Location: Canada | Registered: May 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cards! Thanks for posting them! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I like them a lot too. Good work Chanp.

And as always, Nik's cards above are awesome too!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Check out this ultra cool binder!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
BINDER = instant purchase!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The binder looks great, just ordered some from supplier.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
How about some more info on this binder. Is this going to be available from Topps here in the states or is this going to be one of these limited to the UK, like the LOTR and some of the Star Wars binders have been.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
A shoptopps.com exclusive as far as I know.

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
A shoptopps.com exclusive as far as I know.

Which is a shame if you ask me. Topps could sell 10x more of these if they made them available along with the cards through traditional channels.

And with more produced, the per binder cost would drop for Topps too.

Oh well... I refuse to buy at retail and then charge customers more.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post