Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Topps Planning New Mars Attacks Cards and Merchandise for 2012?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topps Planning New Mars Attacks Cards and Merchandise for 2012?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
A company called "Walls360", I saw these on the Topps Mars Attacks Face Book page, they are reusable self adhesive wall graphics, and you can get any image from the original 55 card set. Speaking of the Mars Attacks Face Book page, I just saw the NSU Mars Attacks cover, looking forward to that issue! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few of my approved cards... I'll be posting them on my website as they are done and approved. Having a great time drawing martians...

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice cards Ingrid! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mars Attacks is now on twitter! @realmarsattacks

Look out for some major news on this set Monday morning!

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This just in:

We've added autograph cards to Mars Attacks Heritage!

Sole surviving co-creator LEN BROWN will sign 10 foil stamped parallels of each of the 55 base cards-- for a total of 550 autographs.

Additionally, each set of 10 will be hand numbered 1 thru 10, making this one of the most collectible series of auto inserts in recent memory!

Stay tuned for even more news in the coming weeks as Topps unveils new images and adds popular names to the list of sketch card artists!

-Martian Commander (aka Topps)

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Martian Commander:
This just in:

We've added autograph cards to Mars Attacks Heritage!

Sole surviving co-creator LEN BROWN will sign 10 foil stamped parallels of each of the 55 base cards-- for a total of 550 autographs.

Additionally, each set of 10 will be hand numbered 1 thru 10, making this one of the most collectible series of auto inserts in recent memory!

Stay tuned for even more news in the coming weeks as Topps unveils new images and adds popular names to the list of sketch card artists!

-Martian Commander (aka Topps)

This is awesome news!

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Just got these approved. First peek at my Mars Attacks Heritage sketches.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Those are terrific, NIK. I hope I pull one of those.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris, I hope you do too!

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nik, those are breathtaking!

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ingrid, I'm digging yours too.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Gotta love sketch cards with aliens, giant bugs and hot babes! Nice work, Nik! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NIK:
Just got these approved. First peek at my Mars Attacks Heritage sketches.

Wow, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT Elephant

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Great news about the Len Brown autographs too! For more info check out today's NSU Blog! Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice work Nik Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Batman, Treksearcher & Hammer!
Will show more as and when they get approved.

posted Hide Post
I've been looking forward to this set for sometime as I can't afford the originals. When I opened Star Wars Galaxy 7 I barely broke even based on the value I gave the sketches. Any thoughts on the value of the Mars Attacks boxes? I know most collectors will say it's not in the value but the love of the subject matter but I still like to think my cards have more value than I spent on them (I'm usually a case buyer).

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post

Another sneak peak at mine...

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking cards Rich but then thats we've come to expect from you!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pablo
posted Hide Post
More of my sketches.

Posts: 20 | Location: Leganés | Registered: June 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post