Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
I would like to know if I can purchase a box of walking dead season 2 from the manufacturer. Can someone please help me?

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ribeyespud:
I would like to know if I can purchase a box of walking dead season 2 from the manufacturer. Can someone please help me?

Cryptozoic said a few weeks ago that they would have the boxes available for sale on their website a couple of times before the Dec 11th release. They've already posted the boxes for sale once (at a limit of 2 per customer). They said they'd list them again one more time but I haven't heard of it happening yet... You might watch their E-Shop on their website in the coming days, hopefully they'll sell one more round of boxes... Otherwise, most distributors have sold out or are hanging on to them for $$$.

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
On their Facebook page, Cryptozoic mentions that they just went to the pack-out process in North Carolina for the Walking Dead Season 2 cards. As mentioned before, the cards will also be available in retail packs at Wal-Mart, Target, etc.

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the information...PS.. I love your work Smile

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
counting down the days for this release

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic has boxes for pre-sell up right now, they usually only last a few minutes...

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
Cryptozoic has boxes for pre-sell up right now, they usually only last a few minutes...

It let me order so hopefully that means I got in on it.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! Ordered 2 boxes.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
And they only ship to North America. Frown

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!!! Ordered 2 boxes!!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
I started to order a couple more boxes, but decided against it since I already have some pre-ordered from other sources.

No sense in being a hog about it, plus I could really use the 200 bucks it would have cost me.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
SO I take it I missed out on the 2nd wave. I stalk their site every single day and was buy last night so did not look until 10. I am really down that I missed out.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
We're 10 days away from release!!! Here's a few more of my cards, thanks for looking!

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I'd be tickled to pull any of those.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreed! very nice indeed...

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Scott or Miranda,

Is release date still next tuesday? How has the pack out process gone?

Thx

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Scott or Miranda,

Is release date still next tuesday? How has the pack out process gone?

Thx

Yes! The pack out is complete and went great. Everything has shipped. We are sold out.

Next up Big Bang and Batman!

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes! The pack out is complete and went great. Everything has shipped. We are sold out.

Next up Big Bang and Batman!

Best,

Scott

Great news, thanks Scott!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Everyone, I see boxes are up for sale again on Crypto website. limit 2 total.

I finally got my two ordered so I thought I would spread the word.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
nevermind,

sorry that was quick. Gone already