Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Just doing the math, 7,400+ boxes means approximately 620 sketches total.

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
As a dealer, it is quite frustrating but it is what it is. I just hope my 2 case order that is "confirmed" stays that way.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
As a dealer, it is quite frustrating but it is what it is. I just hope my 2 case order that is "confirmed" stays that way.

Wow! 2 cases! Did you receive any allocation? I'm only getting a third of what I ordered.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This set is awesome! I really want that sketch of Shane by Jack Redd.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoopy351:
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I don't know why but I am under the impression that
the walker Sophia card is a variant of A07 and that
A08 will be Chandler Riggs
and btw its Lauren Cohan not Cohen
I also hope that 2014 is a mistake

Over on another forum where Miranda has posted before, there are a FEW people complaining like CRAZY about the set being "pushed back". Cryptozoic never gave a firm release date, they just said Fall, and Fall doesn't end until December 20th, but there are people so full of themselves saying they don't consider december fall, when it scientifically still is, and that december is Winter in their minds. I am sure that Crypto is sick of seeing this complaining.

So, by saying by end of 2014, lets say the set DOES come out in 2013 or early 2014 then they have more than exceeded their release date and no one can complain anymore. (or it was prob a Typo, but I like to think Crypto is just as fed up with some posters as I am)

lol - i was the one who first pointed out that most of december = fall and i was rebuked by the immature poster over on that other thread. it's a shame one person can be so childish and such a downer.

anyway, my ONLY concern with the delay is that too many products will be coming out at once (and in the holiday season) - i just hope Crypto spaces things out - i'd rather have multiple delays than have four releases in one month! - tim

I agree with Tim. I'm tired of the fighting over there.

I was hoping for a November release as well. I just think three major releases (just from crypto) is a bit much. BUT I'm still super excited about this release. A little shocked that they are doing retail packs though.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snoopy351:
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I don't know why but I am under the impression that
the walker Sophia card is a variant of A07 and that
A08 will be Chandler Riggs
and btw its Lauren Cohan not Cohen
I also hope that 2014 is a mistake

Over on another forum where Miranda has posted before, there are a FEW people complaining like CRAZY about the set being "pushed back". Cryptozoic never gave a firm release date, they just said Fall, and Fall doesn't end until December 20th, but there are people so full of themselves saying they don't consider december fall, when it scientifically still is, and that december is Winter in their minds. I am sure that Crypto is sick of seeing this complaining.

So, by saying by end of 2014, lets say the set DOES come out in 2013 or early 2014 then they have more than exceeded their release date and no one can complain anymore. (or it was prob a Typo, but I like to think Crypto is just as fed up with some posters as I am)

lol - i was the one who first pointed out that most of december = fall and i was rebuked by the immature poster over on that other thread. it's a shame one person can be so childish and such a downer.

anyway, my ONLY concern with the delay is that too many products will be coming out at once (and in the holiday season) - i just hope Crypto spaces things out - i'd rather have multiple delays than have four releases in one month! - tim

Maybe the person wasn't from America and assumed the Fall ran between the months of September, October, November. I myself just thought Fall was the American word for Autumn. In Australia it is now spring which finishes at the end of November and summer officially begins on December 1st, as I assumed winter would officially begin in the Northern Hemisphere.

Maybe Crypto should push these out until mid January giving people more time to save up cash to spend.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Just thought if anyone was interested
http://www.nsu-magazine.com/mo...lking-dead-season-2/

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dex1186:
Just thought if anyone was interested
http://www.nsu-magazine.com/mo...lking-dead-season-2/

Yes, this was good and interesting news and info. I´m looking forward to this release, and I´m happy that they are releasing it when its ready and finished. This is going to be such a super set, all autos, wardrobes and I´ll be drooling over a sketch card (hope I can get one), I still don´t have one from season 1.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
I do not mind too much about the delay; sure would have been nice to open some over xmas time, but like they say...good things come to those who wait.
Well at least this gives me some time to save what I can over xmas!! Hopefully bw able to purchase a costume or two, and an auto if they are not too astronomical!

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar69:
I do not mind too much about the delay; sure would have been nice to open some over xmas time, but like they say...good things come to those who wait.
Well at least this gives me some time to save what I can over xmas!! Hopefully bw able to purchase a costume or two, and an auto if they are not too astronomical!

Supposedly the set is coming out before Christmas.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the announcement of production runs being greater than season 1 is anyone seeing a increase in their allocations!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
With the announcement of production runs being greater than season 1 is anyone seeing a increase in their allocations!

I think allocations were decided with the increased print run in mind. So the allocations would not increase just because the increase has been announced.

But, I did get more boxes than I got for Season 1, so in that respect Yes, I got more.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I got the same amount of cases & binders as I did for Season 1.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Same cases less binders

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting since binder production doubled for Season 2. I wonder how much Cryptozoic is holding back for their own on-line sales?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Interesting since binder production doubled for Season 2. I wonder how much Cryptozoic is holding back for their own on-line sales?

Doubled? I thought it went up 50%.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Doubled is correct from 500 to about 1000. If it was increased by 50% that would only be 750 binders. It's actually an increase of 100%. Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Doubled is correct from 500 to about 1000. If it was increased by 50% that would only be 750 binders. It's actually an increase of 100%. Smile

Thanks. I do know how to do simple math. I'm better than average in mathematics. I just don't live cards 24/7; and the quote I saw here was 750.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just trying to be helpful!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Just trying to be helpful!

Sorry, I took it as kinda snarky. I later did a search here on NSU, and could not find any post about 1000, but did see the one I had seen about 750. Guess it doesn't matter, I'm getting 4 boxes and 5 albums; so I'm told anyways.