Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Looking for a master set.

I'm thankful that I'm not.

Excited that I'll have my 4 boxes in the next day or two.

Noticed many albums hit Ebay as well. Wish they were being shipped as well.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Wow some of the prices for the first autographs and clothing cards to hit ebay are nuts.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

I suggest checking ebay. I see on there now. Wondering why you particularly need Scott's.

I have most of the cast on my custom cards. Scott is the one I am missing.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

I suggest checking ebay. I see on there now. Wondering why you particularly need Scott's.

I have most of the cast on my custom cards. Scott is the one I am missing.

I have yet to do the custom card thing, besides having a friend make up images for one show. Hope to have time and money to pursue it more next year.

I've met many of the actors so far, and will met a few more early next year. Scott and two others are high on my wish list, because I need their signatures on my X-Files sheet (something that I don't dare mail, and besides, it's fun to meet the actors).

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
My boxes arrived this evening. I'll be opening later tonight. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Short story. 4 boxes - 9 chase, 9 chase, 8 chase, 8 chase. No sketch Frown Knew I couldn't get lucky twice in a row. A few good wardrobes and signatures.

posted Hide Post
Anyone have a Madison Lintz (regular) version autograph they want to trade for a Greg Nicotero Autograph or a couple costume cards? E-mail me if you do.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I now found a place where I purchased a case! Can't wait to get it tomorrow night and open it!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
Whats happened to the box breakdown thread for Walking Dead season 2?? It is not showing up!? Confused

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
http://nonsportupdate.infopop....817080726#4817080726

Not sure why it isn't on the first page. Maybe an admin has to approve it?

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the same problem with finding TWDS2 breaks. If you click on the most recent link (if it is the last updated) it will take you directly there. Otherwise you have to sort through the list, pain!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Hi guys. Now that some of You have received the WDS2 cards in hand, how do You like them? Are the wardrobes fantastic and what do You think about the autos? Basically I´m asking how do the cards look like in person.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
@Salama

The cards are a lot better this time round. Nice, glossy sharp pictures. Also, a personal preference, the titles on the front of the cards are better.

Hated one of them on season 1 cards called WTF?!

Costume cards are good and very happy with the display of autos. Glad I got a box!

Managed to get 3 costume cards, auto, shadowbox card and 4 chase cards from 1 box.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dex1186:
Wow some of the prices for the first autographs and clothing cards to hit ebay are nuts.

I agree with this, costume cards are stupid prices!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
I like this years base set a lot, but find it odd that they left out some important characters again this year.

Otis, Patrica, Beth, Jimmy, and Randal. They should have made it at least into the base set.

Another thing I don't like about the set is those puzzle cards, a waste of an insert, they should have made more character bios. Puzzles should only come into play if there is a sticker insert set, even then I don't care for it, but at least it makes more sense.

Don't care for the Shadow Box Walkers either, they do look good, but I hardly recognize any of them. Would have worked better if they had used walkers that were more memorable. Or better yet, made the main cast into Shadow Box cards, and not done any walkers.

One other thing that irks me is the use of non show images for some of the sketch cards. Mainly this involves the walkers that some artists used friends as models to make.

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, or offend anyone, those are just my opinions.

I do like the set as a whole, the base set, the character bios, the autos, and the wardrobes are great. Even the walkers in the wardrobe set are awesome with so many different swatches to collect.

Collation was also great, and the quality control is second to none. I have only found like 3 damaged cards out of 13 boxes.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buyer beware, just looked at several ebay auctions for the retail packs none stated the odds but implyed you could get an auto or costume card. I guess it's possible but the stated odda are 1/2000 for either or 1/1000 total. Packs are blister packed which is good as it cuts down on any cherry-picking.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now seeing retail packs being sold without mentioning their retail. Retail packs have a red RETAIL marking on the top right hand side of the pack. Don't be fooled!

posted Hide Post
^ Thanks for the tip! Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Cant see myself getting anywhere near as many auto cards or costume cards as Season 1.

The prices are ridiculous on ebay! Both auto and costume cards.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Walker costume cards are the equivalent of getting an extra's autograph. I don't mind them as a hit, I just wish that they were not in every box. Frown It would have been nice to pull two recognizable cast members.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post