Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I noticed that the binder have some defect on the back like scratches and tears but not the wardrobe at least. It was also poly bagged.

Is anybody noticed the same thing?

The distributor where I purchased the binder says that all binders have defects from the feedback he received from customers who purchased it?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
My binder was fine.

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My binder is fine also.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
No problems with mine either.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the info.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I received this great card today:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Archifou that is one awesome card. Thanks for posting the pic.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
I still have 2 boxes of this to bust. Are there still people who need base cards for this release?

Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post