Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
One issue thou. Did we really need the Shane card with his shirt all opened up and his chest hanging out. Lol

Yes.

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Lol! I don't know... objectifying men. Disgraceful. Us men would never do such a thing to you sexy laydees...

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking set, great costume cards with a wide selection. I just wish i could afford to get them, with the prices escalating like they are!!

The Dale costume of his Hawaiian shirt is a cool one! I also really like the dual swatches, and I am sure as like everyone else thinks - Shane's triple swatch is amazing, a holy grail card that i will never get to touch!! Drool

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
quote:
One issue thou. Did we really need the Shane card with his shirt all opened up and his chest hanging out. Lol

Yes.

Thank you Miranda, you took the words right out of my mouth. Razz

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The way the show keeps getting better and better these problems will only get worse, refering to high prices.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Got an email from CZE this afternoon...

Walking Dead 2 is delayed until December as is Big Bang Theory 2.

They still expect to release Batman in December as well.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

Ed

December? I hope before Christmas as a present to myselfSmile I am so wanting these cards I can't wait any longer! Please continue to provide updates in the meantime.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
That's really frustrating - did they give a reason why the sets have been delayed ...again.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ed

Woo, I can't see that. By the end of the year card collectors are pulling back as it is because money is going to holiday gifts as the first priority. To release 3 major titles in December, they are not only competing against each other for spare cash, there is no spare cash. Shake Head

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:

Ed

Woo, I can't see that. By the end of the year card collectors are pulling back as it is because money is going to holiday gifts as the first priority. To release 3 major titles in December, they are not only competing against each other for spare cash, there is no spare cash. Shake Head

I thought Vampire Diaries is also a December release, and Castle is soon as well.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ed

I agree, but they should already have the money set aside for what they're planning to get. November sounded good to me; more time to save up, but not so close to Xmas.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
A9 Lauren Cohan as Maggie autograph card
http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ading-cards-season-2

Walker Sophia autograph card (I didn't see a card number, probably A8)
http://www.facebook.com/photo....03065&type=3&theater

So, are these the last 2 autos that needed announced? Looks like Cryptozoic might have all the autographs in-house! Can't wait for this release!

A01 - Andrew Lincon
A02 - Jon Bernthal
A03 - Jeffrey DeMunn
A04 - Steven Yuen
A05 - Norman Reedus
A06 - Melissa McBride
A07 - Madison Lintz
A08 - ?Madison Lintz Walker?
A09 - Lauren Cohen
A10 - Scott Wilson
A11 - IronE Singleton
A12 - Greg Nicotero
A13 - Laurie Holden
A14 - Sarah Wayne Callies

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
quote:

Ed

I thought Vampire Diaries is also a December release, and Castle is soon as well.

Last I heard on Vampire Diaries was November. So it's possible it will come out before Walking Dead. Or get pushed back into 2013.

I'm told that Castle is likely January now.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have some new information today on the blog about The Walking Dead Season 2 including info about production numbers, binders, the retail version, and a new autograph card which is being announced via this story:

More Info on the Walking Dead Season 2

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris! Nice read!

Season 3 cards by the end of 2014? Am I correct in assuming it should have been 2013?

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
A9 Lauren Cohan as Maggie autograph card
http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ading-cards-season-2

Walker Sophia autograph card (I didn't see a card number, probably A8)
http://www.facebook.com/photo....03065&type=3&theater

So, are these the last 2 autos that needed announced? Looks like Cryptozoic might have all the autographs in-house! Can't wait for this release!

A01 - Andrew Lincon
A02 - Jon Bernthal
A03 - Jeffrey DeMunn
A04 - Steven Yuen
A05 - Norman Reedus
A06 - Melissa McBride
A07 - Madison Lintz
A08 - ?Madison Lintz Walker?
A09 - Lauren Cohen
A10 - Scott Wilson
A11 - IronE Singleton
A12 - Greg Nicotero
A13 - Laurie Holden
A14 - Sarah Wayne Callies

I don't know why but I am under the impression that
the walker Sophia card is a variant of A07 and that
A08 will be Chandler Riggs
and btw its Lauren Cohan not Cohen
I also hope that 2014 is a mistake

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
Thanks Harris! Nice read!

Season 3 cards by the end of 2014? Am I correct in assuming it should have been 2013?

Yes, it should have said 2013. 2014 was a typo. Sorry. It should be updated now.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:

Over on another forum where Miranda has posted before, there are a FEW people complaining like CRAZY about the set being "pushed back". Cryptozoic never gave a firm release date, they just said Fall, and Fall doesn't end until December 20th, but there are people so full of themselves saying they don't consider december fall, when it scientifically still is, and that december is Winter in their minds. I am sure that Crypto is sick of seeing this complaining.

So, by saying by end of 2014, lets say the set DOES come out in 2013 or early 2014 then they have more than exceeded their release date and no one can complain anymore. (or it was prob a Typo, but I like to think Crypto is just as fed up with some posters as I am)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NonSportCardGuy26,

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:
quote:
Originally posted by damien:

Over on another forum where Miranda has posted before, there are a FEW people complaining like CRAZY about the set being "pushed back". Cryptozoic never gave a firm release date, they just said Fall, and Fall doesn't end until December 20th, but there are people so full of themselves saying they don't consider december fall, when it scientifically still is, and that december is Winter in their minds. I am sure that Crypto is sick of seeing this complaining.

So, by saying by end of 2014, lets say the set DOES come out in 2013 or early 2014 then they have more than exceeded their release date and no one can complain anymore. (or it was prob a Typo, but I like to think Crypto is just as fed up with some posters as I am)

lol - i was the one who first pointed out that most of december = fall and i was rebuked by the immature poster over on that other thread. it's a shame one person can be so childish and such a downer.

anyway, my ONLY concern with the delay is that too many products will be coming out at once (and in the holiday season) - i just hope Crypto spaces things out - i'd rather have multiple delays than have four releases in one month! - tim

Posts: 47 | Location: indiana | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not sure why people would complain about it being pushed back unless you are a dealer. I can see being upset because there may not be much money out there for cards with the holidays, but just wait until after the holidays.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post