Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I HOPE SO!

Either way I am all over anything walking dead related Luv You

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As am I, crossing my fingers I don't get passed by due to allocations.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crypotzoic just updated

Confirmed Autographs: Jeffrey DeMunn, Scott Wilson, IronE Singleton, Norman Reedus, and Madison Lintz

Looks like they got Sophia to sign.
Would love to see a Zombie Auto of her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 38 | Location: Glenarm,IL | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post

Again, not too thrilled at seeing repeats of signers from S1, but I'm OK with one of them being Reedus.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:

Again, not too thrilled at seeing repeats of signers from S1, but I'm OK with one of them being Reedus.

Someone has been keeping track of the card numbers (not sure how he is finding them).
So far the Autos have card numbers up to A11 which leads me to believe there will be at least 11 signers for the series.
We know 5 so far, can't wait to see the other 6!!!

Posts: 38 | Location: Glenarm,IL | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
So far we have:

A01 - Andrew Lincon
A02 - Jon Bernthal
A03 - Jeffrey DeMunn
A04 -
A05 - Norman Reedus
A06 - Melissa McBride
A07 - Madison Lintz
A08 -
A09 -
A10 - Scott Wilson
A11 - IronE Singleton
A12 -
A13 -
A14 - Sarah Wayne

On Cryptozoic website when roll over or downloading the image you can see on the title of each image, the numbering Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Laurie Holden was the missing autograph from season one, right? I was assuming that she would be included in this set, but it would be odd to see every other autograph in the new portrait style and Laurie in the season one landscape style.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic has updated their site with a list of 23 sketch card artists on the WD2 set and some more sketches.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ading-cards-season-2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SHouseman,

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You know what would be a neat storyline for this? If they would zombie one of the current regulars, and then follow that person around as a zombie. They wouldn't need to focus on them or anything. Just a scene or two per episode. They could even have it where the person is aware of what's going on, but can't control anything. At the end, they would obviously be killed by someone, but I think it would make for some good TV.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Yes, they got new sketches uploaded, they are looking great, its even hard to pick a favourite, I´m not sure if I´ve seen better sketches anywhere!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the only way i will be able to get a box is via ebay US as I can't find a dealer in Australia
I want a case for my PC . I very rarely sell any of my spare cards . I would rather keep them & make another mosaic rather than sell them cheap
If anyone knows where I can get a case at a good price let me know .

Posts: 48 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hosie:
the only way i will be able to get a box is via ebay US as I can't find a dealer in Australia
I want a case for my PC . I very rarely sell any of my spare cards . I would rather keep them & make another mosaic rather than sell them cheap

I found a place names Ikoncollectibles in Australia that is Preselling Dead Season 2. I did not try to order because I am in the States.
Good luck

Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Are they preselling, that sounds nice.

What I´m wondering is why there are so few big releases like this one that are not available in europe for presell or sale, it would be nice to order a case of WDS2 here in eu so I could avoid customs.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
Are they preselling, that sounds nice.

What I´m wondering is why there are so few big releases like this one that are not available in europe for presell or sale, it would be nice to order a case of WDS2 here in eu so I could avoid customs.

There are a number of UK dealers who sell most of the new releases and I think some of them advertise on Cardtalk and in the magazine.

Remember though that they have to pay customs and VAT and so the price you will pay will factor those in.

There is no avoiding the taxman Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask and ye shall receive. Andrew Lincoln autograph is in Season 2 set

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NonSportCardGuy26:

Great news, this is really fantastic!

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here's the link: Andrew Lincoln Autograph Card

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:

Here's the link: Andrew Lincoln Autograph Card

nice! Wink

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Thanks Scott.

Any chance to know if A3 and A4 from Season 1 will be release in Season 2? If so, who is it?

Thanks!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cubfan86:
quote:
Originally posted by hosie:

I found a place names Ikoncollectibles in Australia that is Preselling Dead Season 2. I did not try to order because I am in the States.
Good luck

Ikon are a distributor & will not sell to me so I can not pre order any cards.they told me to try http://www.popcultcha.com.au
which have no stock of the cards I want to buy.( have a bad range of cards in general)
I hope that CZE will get another distributor in Australia

Posts: 48 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post