Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Along with the Shane tripe-swatch card, it is mentioned on Cryptozoic's website:

"Collectors can also look forward to a plethora of single and dual Wardrobe cards randomly inserted into the packs."

So, there will be dual-swatch cards also!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
Along with the Shane tripe-swatch card, it is mentioned on Cryptozoic's website:

"Collectors can also look forward to a plethora of single and dual Wardrobe cards randomly inserted into the packs."

So, there will be dual-swatch cards also!

These cards are gonna be be so sought after.they are still holding back names who have signed cards and that triple costume card is gonna add even more excitement to this release.i wish i could get more than just the 2 boxes ive orded?? Frown

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
These boxes are gonna be atleast $200 on launch

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The oversized triple swatch redemption was on display at the Philly show this morning, along with many sketches from the upcoming Batman release and samples of the Vampire Diaries autographed wardrobe cards. Check the blog for some cool photos! Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Loved the triple swatch, was hoping they would anounce a piece of Ricks/Carls Hat as they mentioned last year it was on their wish list of memorabilia to include in season 2.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is going to be a tough set to complete esp when considering I could only secure 2 boxes. I spent months on ebay trying to complete season 1 costume cards at a reasonable cost.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you go onto the Cryptozoic trading cards main page, at the top there is now a picture of a Lori/ Shane dual costume card. Looks pretty cool. I assume it's an actual picture of a card and not a mock up as it's not yet shown in the walking dead page.
Can't wait to see more of the costume cards, especially the dual ones.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow601:
If you go onto the Cryptozoic trading cards main page, at the top there is now a picture of a Lori/ Shane dual costume card. Looks pretty cool. I assume it's an actual picture of a card and not a mock up as it's not yet shown in the walking dead page.

Cool! Here's a link to that page:
http://www.cryptozoic.com/tradingcards

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
Loved the triple swatch, was hoping they would anounce a piece of Ricks/Carls Hat as they mentioned last year it was on their wish list of memorabilia to include in season 2.

That hat has become my white whale!

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

WOW, that wardrobe card is awesome!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
quote:
quote:

WOW, that wardrobe card is awesome!

Andy Lincoln is one i want!i would love that.if im lucly enough to pull that??i will be a happy man.

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:

That hat has become my white whale!

Scott, LOL me tooSmile Thanks for making such a great product, too bad you couldn't make it to Philly, it was nice meeting George though!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Images of all the Wardrobe cards (including the Dual Wardrobe) are posted on our Facebook page. I'll update our product page with a few of the images shortly, but check out Facebook to see them all!
http://www.facebook.com/media/...0093869003065&type=1

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Thanks Miranda! Now, all we need is to nail down an actual release date. Wink

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Wow! 30+ wardrobe cards!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
Images of all the Wardrobe cards (including the Dual Wardrobe) are posted on our Facebook page. I'll update our product page with a few of the images shortly, but check out Facebook to see them all!
http://www.facebook.com/media/...0093869003065&type=1

Fantastic. Those are awesome. I also like the fact that the set wasnt filled with walker wardrobe cards and the main characters have multiple cards. Great job! Keep up the awesome work. One issue thou. Did we really need the Shane card with his shirt all opened up and his chest hanging out. Lol

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Thanks Miranda! Now, all we need is to nail down an actual release date. Wink

What Iggy said.... lol. At least give us a month... Nov? Dec? Wink

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW,

Nice looking cards and I love that they are labeled as to the actual piece of wardrobe used. 36 cards, that is going to be one huge set to complete and expensive!

Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
This set is looking fantastic, it's such a pity that packs and boxes don't seem like they're going to be available at a consumer level. Frown

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
All I can say is Wow. These look fantastic.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post