Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi all,

Does anyone know how many boxes were made? ALso, does anyone know where I can order a few boxes. Seems like everywhere I try they are either sold out already or are unwilling to quote a price.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dobo98985:
Hi all,

Does anyone know how many boxes were made? ALso, does anyone know where I can order a few boxes. Seems like everywhere I try they are either sold out already or are unwilling to quote a price.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi dobo, my guess is around 7000 boxes. Everyone asks the same question, if You are lucky You can find some boxes but better be fast then or they´ll disappear. I´m sure once the product is out You can find them on ebay, but at a much higher cost.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post

Take a look at this great looking sketch card by the Glebe brothers, someone is going to be happy!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
so whats the release date? I have heard the 2nd and also the 31st of October.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also waiting for the start of the new season coming up on October 14th!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
News is Mid November, from a very reliable source.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
My source for a few boxes has "Release Date: 10/05/2012" since the time they offered them. Guess I better check with them.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
My source says no change, but it's possible.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
so basically no one knows for sure

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
As you all know, it's been announced as a Fall release. And a source at CZE has confirmed that. So basically, until it's announced by CZE, there is no firm date/

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
so basically no one knows for sure

That's the basic theory with all CZE sets.

With how good they are (in my opinion at least) at showing the newly received autos and such, it's probably safe to guess that they're still waiting on product to be in hand before the packs are put together.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've looked all over the place and asked lots of dealers and all I can get is 2 sealed boxes.I wanted a case but I think I'm lucky to get them.£47.50 a box.

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Now all I can say is that I was lucky to get 6 boxes for less than 90$/box, now they are around 150/box on ebay!

Has someone heard what kind of redemptions there are going to be or any news on wardrobe cards?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
everything I am seeing now is an October 31st release. Too bad it won't be out for kickoff of season 3.

posted Hide Post
I've been notified my case order is now 2 boxes. I can't complain as my distributor is being fair in how he allocates to his customers. Could have been easily zero boxes.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
everything I am seeing now is an October 31st release. Too bad it won't be out for kickoff of season 3.

Well, believe what you want. I didn't want to quote my source, but since people want to believe rumors, here's what a CZE person said to me 4 days ago:

"Our policy is to not announce release dates until they are final. Any dates out there are speculation, as all we've said is Fall 2012."

I looked yesterday on their website and couldn't find any updates. Have you seen something there that I missed?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
I've been notified my case order is now 2 boxes. I can't complain as my distributor is being fair in how he allocates to his customers. Could have been easily zero boxes.

I've been told I'm getting 4 boxes from the case I ordered.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just seeing all the major Sport Card internet retailers that also carry non sport cards have changed their releases dates to 10/31/12 for this set

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Must be true then.

posted Hide Post
a12 greg nicotero.

I was able to get 4 boxes on pre-order from a dealer. The hardest purchase I have had so far in 20+ years of collecting.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post