Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hosie:
I found a place names Ikoncollectibles in Australia that is Preselling Dead Season 2. I did not try to order because I am in the States.
Good luck

Ikon are a distributor & will not sell to me so I can not pre order any cards.they told me to try http://www.popcultcha.com.au
which have no stock of the cards I want to buy.( have a bad range of cards in general)
I hope that CZE will get another distributor in Australia[/QUOTE]

Can you find out who the distributor is selling to and buy from them? Maybe it won't be a pre-sale or a large order, but if Ikon is a CZE distributor getting the Walking Dead the product has to be going to someone. No?

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ikon are a distributor & will not sell to me so I can not pre order any cards.they told me to try http://www.popcultcha.com.au
which have no stock of the cards I want to buy.( have a bad range of cards in general)
I hope that CZE will get another distributor in Australia

hosie - email me since I can't email you (see address in profile). I import cases from the US and can hook you up with my dealer.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Honestly, until CZE communicates the allocation numbers I don't think anyone can Guarantee cases to be available.

I know I was told to expect my order to be cut in half. Which is why I did not confirm any orders until the numbers come in. It's going to be brutal because there are lots of new players who want in on the Walking Dead gravy train.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
I found a place names Ikoncollectibles in Australia that is Preselling Dead Season 2. I did not try to order because I am in the States.
Good luck

I hope that CZE will get another distributor in Australia

Can you find out who the distributor is selling to and buy from them? Maybe it won't be a pre-sale or a large order, but if Ikon is a CZE distributor getting the Walking Dead the product has to be going to someone. No?[/QUOTE]

Ikon told me to try popcultcha which isnt helpful
I have tried to find others dealers but no luck

Posts: 48 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
New autographs posted!
Welcome Jon Bernthal and Melissa McBride to our list of confirmed signers!
http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ading-cards-season-2

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Man, is this set getting nothing but better!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
WOW,

Like I didn't want this set already! I have money saved to get several cases, lets just hope my orders come through this time around!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
WOW,

Like I didn't want this set already! I have money saved to get several cases, lets just hope my orders come through this time around!

Sounds like someone is going to have a real party Dance

I´m dreaming of one case of this hot stuff!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
YES I WILL, as long as I can get them Elephant

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
So far we have:

A01 - Andrew Lincon
A02 - Jon Bernthal
A03 - Jeffrey DeMunn
A04 - Steven Yeun
A05 - Norman Reedus
A06 - Melissa McBride
A07 - Madison Lintz
A08 -
A09 -
A10 - Scott Wilson
A11 - IronE Singleton
A12 - Greg Nicotero
A13 - Laurie Holden
A14 - Sarah Wayne

Great auto-line up and it's not finish Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So excited about sarah wayne callies auto.
I should have ordered a case of these knowing my order would be cut down!
I've got 6 boxes from one supplier and 2 from another. If only I'll get all 8 boxes.
Autos are looking amazing. Can't wait to see a few of the costume cards.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow601:
I've got 6 boxes from one supplier and 2 from another. If only I'll get all 8 boxes.

Good luck on the allocations.

I got 28% of my boxes and 50% of my binders.

There will be some unhappy people when this one releases.

I predicted way back when that boxes might just be $100+ on release. Starting to look like that will happen...

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

I predicted way back when that boxes might just be $100+ on release. Starting to look like that will happen...

Ed

eBay presales that are jumping the gun already have it at $100 (not just listed, I believe they've made some sales).

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
I cant find a case anywhere for presell! I knew this was a set that was going to be hard to get but not this insane!
If someone knows where I can get a case, then send me a pm please!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
I cant find a case anywhere for presell! I knew this was a set that was going to be hard to get but not this insane!
If someone knows where I can get a case, then send me a pm please!

Well I just ordered 6 boxes (D&A) thats the only I found, so a half case isn´t bad, 50% chance to get a sketch. Better to get something than nothing i guess!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I just preordered 3 boxes... I probably could have survived without them, but I figured I'd regret it in a couple of months when they're double the price... Roll Eyes

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ed

When did they even solicit these? I never even saw order information like I typically do through distributor means.

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
quote:
quote:

Ed

When did they even solicit these? I never even saw order information like I typically do through distributor means.

CZE solicited them on 7/26. It varies from there when Distributors will solicit orders.

As for when order were due, this is all the solicitation had:

quote:
RELEASES: October 2012
NO ORDER DUE DATE: Allocations will be provided by August 31st

Ed

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
quote:

Ed

eBay presales that are jumping the gun already have it at $100 (not just listed, I believe they've made some sales).

An ebay seller that had 12 boxes originally up for offer, sold it within hours at $1150 for the full case. So yes, I'd say prices are jumping rather quickly.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
quote:

Ed

An ebay seller that had 12 boxes originally up for offer, sold it within hours at $1150 for the full case. So yes, I'd say prices are jumping rather quickly.

Man, is this set hot or what! I think we can start to say of this like: "be quick or be like the walking dead"