Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pickup archifou...I've actually only seen two Shane redemptions on eBay, and one of those was part of a master set (minus the dual auto redemption and sketch). Seems like those who are pulling it must be keeping it or maybe they redeemed to sell the actual card. Either way seems like it's going to be a tough one to find.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened 11 loose boxes a few weeks ago and finally started to sort the base sets and to my utter surprise I found the most amazing sketch stuck to a base card.

Charles Hall. Its the one seen on cryptozoics product page.

Posts: 18 | Location: ny | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice sketch, and nice find.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nice,

Are you sure you want to keep?

Of course Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
That's a really lovely sketch there wiltiger7, congratulations on the amazing pull!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
That's a really lovely sketch there wiltiger7, congratulations on the amazing pull!

Thanks

Most likely going to sell it though. Got it up on ebay

Posts: 18 | Location: ny | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have any suggestions for a 4 x 6 holder for the cryptozic oversized redemption cards? 4 x 6 toploaders only work on 10 pt stock like the overzied comic sketch cards but the shane triple wardrobe is too thick. I love the non normal size cards but hate finding cases or holders to put them in.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Will we be seeing the Binders released the end of this week or next? My fingers are crossed!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
I just got mine in the mail from my seller...so I would assume they are already out.

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Binders are now available directly from the Cryptozoic store. For those of you who didn't get the chance to order one, it ended up being the cheapest option for me, even with tax and s/h.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Binders are now available directly from the Cryptozoic store. For those of you who didn't get the chance to order one, it ended up being the cheapest option for me, even with tax and s/h.

1. Stinks that Cryptozoic would sell binders on their site before their direct dealers/wholesalers even get theirs.
2. Unless the binders on their site do not include the costume card that is in the binders direct dealers get. There is no mention of the costume card being in them.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
"Features 1” 3 ring Binder. 1 9 pocket Card holder."

That doesn't sound good at first, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt, and figure the description was just an oversight.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I got my binders in last Friday - now just waiting on the Vampire Diaries ones!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:

That doesn't sound good at first, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt, and figure the description was just an oversight.

I don't usually purchase binders but I thought about getting this one. However if all I'm getting is 1 9 pocket page, then no thank you.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
My binder came with M33. I would assume they all do, but it wouldn't hurt to confirm with CZ that the binders they sell direct do include it.

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had purchased a binder as a pre-sale on Ebay.
After I saw this news about the binders being sold on Cryptozoics website, I tried to cancel the purchase from the Ebay seller and buy one from there.
The seller offered to reduce the price to match Cryptozoic.
So I will get the costume card even if they are not in the binders from the website.
Sweet.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Crypto updated the listing - it does come with the costume card.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just thinking out load here but why include only 1 9-pocket page unless it was to hold the costume card.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
quote:

Just thinking out load here but why include only 1 9-pocket page unless it was to hold the costume card.

It would be pretty worthless to me if it didn't come with the card. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to order one myself.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Don't pre-buy something if you are not going to pay for it. That is totally shaddy! I need to know your ebay user name so I can add you to my blocked list. It is not the sellers fault the company sold some on the sight.

quote:
Originally posted by dobo98985:
I had purchased a binder as a pre-sale on Ebay.
After I saw this news about the binders being sold on Cryptozoics website, I tried to cancel the purchase from the Ebay seller and buy one from there.
The seller offered to reduce the price to match Cryptozoic.
So I will get the costume card even if they are not in the binders from the website.
Sweet.