Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 Trading Cards from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I want to publicly thank Miranda for answering my question in regards to the Redemption. The "Holden" auto is fantastic news! Cannot wait for this release!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
I want to publicly thank Miranda for answering my question in regards to the Redemption. The "Holden" auto is fantastic news! Cannot wait for this release!

No problem!
I'm still looking into the NPN stuff. I have to get our response cleared by legal first, so I'm thinking about doing a blog in the next few weeks that goes through an NPN fulfillment day.

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has there been any discussion as to how many binders will be made for this release? Presale prices on binders are going up as well.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My professional guess is that the print runs stayed the same for season 2 as it was for season 1. 500 binders and 5,000 boxes.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
750 binders for season 2

Posts: 47 | Location: indiana | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Thats good news that the binders will be more available, when release hits prices should come down a little as more are available.

Hoping the box count is increased as well!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic has just announced on their site that the autos from Season one of Laurie Holden that were not received in time for insertion will be included in the Series 2 boxes:

http://www.cryptozoic.com/blog...graph-cards-revealed

"...collectors can also look forward to finding the missing Laurie Holden autograph cards from Season 1 as rare inserts in the Season 2 boxes."

Not sure if "rare inserts" means the 1 per box auto rarity or if they will be an additional rarer chase like the sketches or redemptions... Time will tell!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I see this as good news, Cryptozic is taking measures to make up for an ommision in Season 1 boxes. It would be nice if would be an extra auto in boxes when found rather than a Season 2 replacement auto. Bring on the CARDS!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
Cryptozoic has just announced on their site that the autos from Season one of Laurie Holden that were not received in time for insertion will be included in the Series 2 boxes:

"...collectors can also look forward to finding the missing Laurie Holden autograph cards from Season 1 as rare inserts in the Season 2 boxes."

Not sure if "rare inserts" means the 1 per box auto rarity or if they will be an additional rarer chase like the sketches or redemptions... Time will tell!

cool

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:

Sweet cards, good news Thumb Up

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this may well be the best release ever! Cannot wait!!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:
I think this may well be the best release ever! Cannot wait!!

No doubt cujo this is in fact the best product

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Me personally, i think it would be cool if you could get the Holdens via wrapper redemption. Mail in 288 empty wrappers and get both A3 & A4.

Posts: 3 | Location: california | Registered: October 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by THE_BEAST:
Me personally, i think it would be cool if you could get the Holdens via wrapper redemption. Mail in 288 empty wrappers and get both A3 & A4.

That would be cool, but not that many folks are going to have access to a case worth of wrappers.

I have no idea how many she signed for the S1 set, but I figure there should be enough of them to insert 1 to 2 of them in each case. If she signed as many as most of the others did.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still no release date? Mid October is quickly going by.

posted Hide Post
Release date was for 0ctober 31st, I think its been delayed till mid Nov now.

Any news from the Philly show in regards to the redemption??? C'mon Miranda, clue us in Smile

posted Hide Post
Release date I see out there right now is November 21st. Please post info from Cryptozoic here is there is anyone in attendance.

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CryptozoicTCFan:
Release date I see out there right now is November 21st. Please post info from Cryptozoic here is there is anyone in attendance.

Since you say "I do not in any form represent Cryptozoic Entertainment or their business affiliates" why would you say the release date is November 21st? Miranda explained recently how their release notification works, and their site still says Fall. Although, I hope you're right. Gives me more time to save up. I have a bunch of cards and statues shipping this Fall.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tattoox,

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I say November 21st because every pre-ordering site out there pushed their release date for this set from October 31st to a tentative date of November 21st.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CryptozoicTCFan:
I say November 21st because every pre-ordering site out there pushed their release date for this set from October 31st to a tentative date of November 21st.

Okay, you're partially correct. The site I'm getting my boxes from went from October 5th to November.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post