Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr. Who and the Daleks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who and the Daleks
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I haven't seen any discussion of this Unstoppable set, but it's coming Jan 30 !

Posts: 4004 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Website says there is a Twitter exclusive promo !

Posts: 4004 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Unstoppable are saying Final Release Ever.

Are they closing down?

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Maybe with Dr. Who, but Man Who Fell to Earth is coming in March

posted Hide Post
Just their last release with the Doctor Who movies, I'd guess. This is their fourth I think. You can only go over the same thing so many times!

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
I've only seen the previews on their website but I'd love to know the full list of signers for this release. If anyone knows or sees the list anywhere, please post a link or list them. Thanks. Smile

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Six in packs. Jennie Linden, Roberta Tovey, Bernard Cribbens, Ray Brooks, Barrie Ingham (sadly departed), Yvonne Antrobus.
Jill Curzon is the binder card.
Also 6 Peter Cushing and 12 Roy Castle cut signature cards!

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:
Six in packs. Jennie Linden, Roberta Tovey, Bernard Cribbens, Ray Brooks, Barrie Ingham (sadly departed), Yvonne Antrobus.

Thanks! I will look out for one or two of those. Smile

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:

The cut signatures are random case toppers, not in the boxes.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, hence me separating them from main list. Should have been clearer, sorry.

posted Hide Post
Examples of both cut signature cards on sale at the usual suspect site and both from the same dealer! The same one with all the Wicker Man ones!?! Cast your own judgement.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how many promos there are ? There was a P1 in 2014, and a few weeks ago 2 different dealer exclusive promos surfaced on ebay. I am told there are more

posted Hide Post
There's supposed to be a Twitter exclusive one, as mentioned on their Facebook page.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I thought that if you ordered a box from Unstoppable's site you were supposed to get the UCP1 promo numbered to 100. I did not get one. Frown

Also, what does the Twitter promo look like ? Anyone see one ?

Posts: 4716 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UCP1 was with the first certain amount of orders and may have been with the triple deals upwards. I got one.
No idea on the Twitter card, maybe dropped. Haven't even seen a single one on the bay, which you would expect.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Unstoppable, the Twitter promo was cancelled

Posts: 4716 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post