Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I haven't even paid yet!!!

I paid when i placed my order back in june

Posts: 2 | Location: VA | Registered: March 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know there have been some issues lately but I wasn't sure if anyone has heard news on the release?

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coalregion:
I know there have been some issues lately but I wasn't sure if anyone has heard news on the release?

Probably the best bet is for someone going to the Philly show 4/5 May to ask Rhiannon.I noticed on her facebook page that she will have a "Leather" promo to give out.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to update anyone that was not able to attend the Card Talk gathering at the hotel where RO spoke about the set. Due to NUMEROUS family issues (which were spoken about during the gathering and I won't go into detail) for both Axe and RO's the set had the long delay. It was reported everything is set and ready to go and will be in the mail by the end of the month.

The next set "Leather" will be available for sale AFTER all the cards are printed and sketches are completed in the future, so there are no deadline delays.

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hoping this is still on track Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, guys.

Sorry to have been silent for so long. There is just so much going on. For those of you who were in Allentown, you heard about what's been going on and why this set has taken SOOOOOO long to go out.

The lace sketches are done. The basecards are printed and put together and ready to be mailed out. The sketch cards are en route to Axe's and when he gets them, he will be slipping in the sketch and off they go.

If anyone does not think I have their address to ship these to ( some gave them to me in Allentown ) PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS @

new_beginning724@yahoo.com - subject Lace Order

I still have all the notes I took down on who got how many sets...we just need to know where to send them Smile

Thank you again to everyone for being so kind and patient with us both. Axe and I never anticipated this kind of delay in production, but when there huge curveballs - just one after the other - all you can do is get through it to the best of your ability.

You guys are all amazing Smile
Thanks again,
Rhi

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Luv You

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Luv You

Uh oh! Kevin is in love. Wink

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Luv You

Luv You I Can manage you as well Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Luv You

Luv You I Can manage you as well Wink

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first few sets have poped up on the well known auction site ! looking good.

Fingers crossed all other sets have shipped !

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to getting my sets

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking forward to getting my sets

Me Too!Still time to take a guess in the competition and win three Avengers 50th auto cards Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUST:
The first few sets have poped up on the well known auction site ! looking good.

Fingers crossed all other sets have shipped !
For those not on Facebook, Axe posted this message on there on 8th June:

"For everyone that supported the "Lace" trading card project, created by Rhiannon Owens and me, the sets are in the mail... Thank you SO much for the patience, love and support you have shown us!!"

He also posted a handful of sketch previews..but they're not really suitable to repost here Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kevin beat me to it. I just got home from a convention tour. And while I was away, most sets were mailed out.

I know of two people who got theirs already.

I still need address for two or three people whom I have emailed personally.

Thank you again to everyone for being so amazingly patient with us both while you waited SmileWe hope you like what you see !

* hugs *
Rhi

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I received my two sets yesterday (June 12).

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still nothing in my mailbox! Frown

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my seven sets today...great looking set, and awesome sketches. I'll try to post scans tomorrow.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My two packs have arrived safe and sound here in the UK. I just got back from having my eyes tested and found the pack lying on my front door mat. I'll see about posting scans of the sketches later, once I actually look at them. A bit of additional good news is that they didn't incur a Customs charge Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hoping mine come tomorrow