Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
 Login/Join

posted
Hi guys. Just wanting to throw out there that Axebone and I did a small jam set that will be released on Sept 1st.

Harris was kind enough to do a short interview with me at the Pop Art Con this past weekend about it and he posted the news on his blog. There were some people wanting to know how to get in touch with me about it and asking about general info.

You can read the article here: http://www.nsu-magazine.com/rh...oin-forces-for-lace/

If you have any questions, feel free to email me @ new_beginning724@yahoo.com with "Lace" in the subject line.

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just ordered two sets.Already more than 75% of the sets have sold.Not a surprise with these two artists.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a bunch !

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where can you order them?

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
Where can you order them?

From me directly by mailing me at the address above Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know, I think Rhi and Axe must be losing their touch. Nearly a quarter of the sets still left and the first post on this thread has been up for at least 2 hours Big Grin Dungeon Dolls sold out all 1000 sets in about 2 minutes Big Grin

You know I'm only kidding don't you Rhi ? Roll Eyes

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL of course I do.

Besides. This wasn't posted on Scoundrel, nor was it advertised prior to a week ago...Not to mention no promos or anything were made.

I think we're sailing along juuuuust fine Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Update!

We have now sold 86 sets and only have 14 more available.

Thanks you so much everyone!

posted Hide Post
Annnnnnnnnnd we're sold out ! Thank you guys so much !

We appreciate all your love and support !

YAY!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping Axe has me down for 2 sets

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Dang it! Another set missed out on.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hammer, you are down for two Smile

Iggy, this was super limited, and not as widely blasted as the Bad Axe Studios' releases. There will be more Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Sounds awesome! Hope it goes super for you both!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Jake Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RhiburgerNoCheese:
Hammer, you are down for two Smile

Iggy, this was super limited, and not as widely blasted as the Bad Axe Studios' releases. There will be more Smile

Dance

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Guys! It's been a while since we posted about the set.

Just wanted to give you an update and a sneaky peek!

If you go to my art page on Facebook, you can see the first of the 4 cards I've done! Didn't want to just post it as it's a lil' suggestive Wink

YAY!

http://www.facebook.com/dangerousbeauty724

We'd like to thank everyone again for their enthusiasm, support, and appreciation of our work Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking Good Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Sexy preview indeed. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys! We're having fun working on this and it's a nice departure from sci-fi and comic work Smile

YAY!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I won't look until I get my packs! It would spoil the surprise!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post