Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hoping Axe sent mine!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Hoping Axe sent mine!

Ditto - stilling awaiting mine as well

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Taylor:
quote:
Hoping Axe sent mine!

Ditto - stilling awaiting mine as well

Dave

No sign of mine today either.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nothing yet

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nothing yet

I was told that sets which go with the Axe/Rhi Jam book via
the Kickstarter project will shipp later this summer.

All other purchased sets have been shipped...!

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUST:
quote:
Nothing yet

the Kickstarter project will ship later this summer.

Does that mean that if you have ordered sets & the Jam book, you have to wait for the Lace sets? If so, that isn't very clear anywhere!

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nothing yet

Does that mean that if you have ordered sets & the Jam book, you have to wait for the Lace sets? If so, that isn't very clear anywhere!

I've got Rhiannon's solo kickstarter books coming. Maybe the Lace sets will be/have been sent with these. The Jam stuff is still a while off I think.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A little word of warning for anyone thinking of posting their unwanted Lace sketches on eBay. Quite a few have been pulled by eBay.com for listing a trading card that is adult in nature outside of the appropriate category. This appears to be due to someone reporting them rather than eBay finding them themselves. Rejecting a low Best Offer seems to trigger their disappearance...just saying Frown

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nothing yet

If you ordered a set and it was independent of the KS project you do NOT have to wait for the KS project to get your sets.

ONLY sets that were KS rewards will be sent with the books unless other arrangements were made ( some collectors did both and said it was okay to ship at a later date to save us on cost )

By now, everyone should have their sets, if you do not please email me Smile

Thank you everyone !

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I can confirm that I have my sets and Lovely they are too, many thanks to Axe Thumb Up and Rhi Luv You a GREAT set

posted Hide Post
quote:
I can confirm that I have my sets and Lovely they are too, many thanks to Axe Thumb Up and Rhi Luv You a GREAT set

YAY! Glad they arrived safe and sound ! * high five *

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post