Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Axebone and Rhiannon Owens' LACE !
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Good idea! I promise you'll like 'em Smile

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rhi!
I'm not on Facebook and I look forward to the surprise when I get my packs in the mail. Looking forward to the release date!!!
Ed

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No worries, Ed! It's there for whomever wants to peek Smile

The last teaser was posted today.

For those who are on or connected there, Axebone previewed two of his cards on his page. Search "Axe Bone" to friend him. The link to my page with teasers is on the first page of this thread Smile

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any update on this set now that September has arrived Smile

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, All!

Just giving those of you here a head's up that there is a delay in getting sets out to all of those who have paid.

Both Axebone and I are working on putting everything together to get you "Lace" as soon as possible, but we've both been under tremendous amounts of work. We've both cleared nearly all other set obligations off of our respective tables to devote as much time to this as possible, moving forward.

Please be patient with us while we work to get this together for you. Those of you who paid when you ordered are still guaranteed your spots.

I'll be sending out a mass email to all of you when I return from Baltimore next Monday/Tuesday with more specific details about the release date.

Thank you for everything and for your patience and understanding Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Rhi Thumb Up

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This month has been brutal, work-wise, for us both, but we're trying to keep you guys up to date! You're welcome, Kevin!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Take your time, because I know it will be worth it when we receive our sets. I can wait because I like the anticipation.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it will be worth the wait - don't worry Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are the bestest !

posted Hide Post
All righty guys....

I spoke with Axebone last night, at length, about a great many things. "Lace" of course being the biggest of them all.

The update is that they will ship now by November 1st. This allows us plenty of time to really knock these jams out of the park for those of you who have been waiting so long and so patiently.

We promise, you won't be disappointed Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great new Rhi!!! Thanks!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first batch of Jams are in hand and being scribbl - er - colored Smile

YAY!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

posted Hide Post
Rhi...

I'm sure your scribbles are much better than my stick figures... Thumb Up

I look forward to the masterpieces from LACE!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is an update on the set with some previews http//www.nsu-magazine.com/exclusive-lace-preview/ .Looks fantastic Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
There is an update on the set with some previews http//www.nsu-magazine.com/exclusive-lace-preview/ .Looks fantastic Thumb Up .
Good stuff, but you missed a colon in the link:

http://www.nsu-magazine.com/exclusive-lace-preview/

I wonder if there are any new updates since that preview was posted 11th October ? Rhi's earlier post had 1st November as the target shipping date.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wondering if there are any further updates Confused .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Wondering if there are any further updates Confused .

Rhi mentioned the 1st of November in her last update to me via email in mid Oct. Must have been pushed back a little more.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post