Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Spartacus 2012 in U.K. Where are you?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spartacus 2012 in U.K. Where are you?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Still no sign of the new Spartacus release in the U.K. over a week since release.

I dealer in Germany has had it since last week so why has the U.K. not received it yet? Or is this another release not for U.K. release?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Still no sign of the new Spartacus release in the U.K. over a week since release.

I dealer in Germany has had it since last week so why has the U.K. not received it yet? Or is this another release not for U.K. release?

It's getting to the stage that UK money is like a dirty secret. The manufacturers want it, but don't want to admit they take it. I often wonder how many of the recent releases are not restricted to the UK by the copywrite owners, but because the manufacturers know the product is going to be a sell-out, so don't bother getting a UK licence.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Depressing - Although there is a market in UK companies don't deem it worthy of bothering about. Can't even send in for thr Free internet promo's

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has made it across the ocean Wink

As far as I know Spartacus has a worldwide licence not just US/Canada.

Paul

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i cant wait for mine arriving from you.
quote:
Originally posted by Umbrella Trading Cards:
It has made it across the ocean Wink

As far as I know Spartacus has a worldwide licence not just US/Canada.

Paul

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The rewards card is US/Canada only.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
The rewards card is US/Canada only.

Shake Head Shake Head Shake Head

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
And the P1 was US/Canada Only

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
What I don't understand is how the James Bond 50th P1 is US/Canada only but we had a UK promo for this??

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
What I don't understand is how the James Bond 50th P1 is US/Canada only but we had a UK promo for this??

The Bond P1 is available to everyone.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fair enough - I can see that below! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
well i still aint seeing any spartacus listed from the uk,yet ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears that the few dealers who purchased Spartacus in the U.K. are not selling on THAT U.K. site yet.

Rittenhouse have produced an Excellent set which surely would have appealed to the U.K. market.

I suppose there is still time for it appear over here.

May'be most of the U.K. dealers are getting it from sources other than direct from Rittenhouse and this is causing the delay.

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got my master set which I preordered from a uk dealer today. Thumb Up Just need to get the reward card now.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I suspect in todays economy most dealers can only afford to order the quantity that has been pre-ordered by their customers.

It's expensive to buy from the USA what with all the customs and VAT fees.Most people have not got the reserve capital to buy cards they are not guaranteed to sell.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post