Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Chris Henderson on hiatus due to medical condition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris Henderson on hiatus due to medical condition
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. The recovery is going very well. I was very fortunate. If someone had told me this time last week how good I would feel today I wouldn't have believed them. My speech is still slurred some but other than that and my hand I'm almost fully recovered. It's going to be a little while before my hand is fully recovered but even now I can do some drawing for short periods of time.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you are on the road to recovering! I hope it progresses well and we see your artwork again in the near future!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
That's great news Chris. As horrible as these things are when they first happen, sometimes you can look back and say "Boy, was I lucky". I'm really happy that its going well for you. Smile

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
That is awesome news. Best to you on a speedy recovery!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
That's good news, glad to hear it!! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome news!

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it Chris Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Really great news Chris, I hope the healing continues for you quickly too!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good news - keep getting well Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post