Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Chris Henderson on hiatus due to medical condition

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/4707071526

October 15, 2012, 02:51 PM
Don Pedicini Jr.
Chris Henderson on hiatus due to medical condition
Chris has asked me to post this here and I hope it is OK with Harris and the powers-that-be. Several Sundays ago Chris woke up with no feeling in his left arm and slurred speech. He made the right call and went to the emergency room immediately. He had a mild stroke. He was in the hospital for days and has since been released to his home. He still has a little trouble talking and his left arm still needs to build up coordination, etc.... hence he is unable to create his sketch cards and other artwork probably for the next month or two while he regains his motor skills. So if you do not hear from him or see any new artwork on sets or on Ebay that is why. He is in good spirits and is determined to make a full recovery.

October 15, 2012, 03:00 PM
Szym
Best wishes to Chris for a speedy recovery.
October 15, 2012, 03:37 PM
pjt
Get well soon Chris
October 15, 2012, 04:53 PM
Elaine Perna
I pray for a full recovery very soon.
October 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
SHouseman
I really enjoy Chris's work as he concentrates on a lot of things I TRY to do as well as him: realistic portraits, using color and grays for depth and value, and subject matter. He has been one of the top artists for years in my book. I hope he has a speedy recovery and we see more work from him in the near future!

October 15, 2012, 06:20 PM
chesspieceface
Best wishes to Chris for a fast and full recovery.

October 15, 2012, 07:10 PM
Raven
Sorry to hear this, but my best wishes to Chris for a fast recovery. I have had the pleasure of getting a few sketch cards from him and several more by chance, so I'm a fan. I hope he gets back in action quickly. Smile
October 15, 2012, 08:28 PM
goldenavenger
I hope Chris bounces back quickly!!

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744
October 15, 2012, 09:51 PM
JimKyle
Get well soon

Jim Kyle
October 15, 2012, 11:04 PM
Sidewinder
Gosh, I wish Chris all the best for a speedy recovery. I've commissioned sketches in the past, really friendly man and great artist.
October 16, 2012, 12:31 AM
PAULM
Chris, many prayers and good wishes to you and your family. Please recover soon, and healthy!
Be well,
Best,
Paul
October 16, 2012, 02:30 AM
hammer
Take care Chris and get sketching soon
October 16, 2012, 07:20 AM
NIK
Get well soon Chris.
Best from
Nik

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.
October 16, 2012, 08:59 AM
barobehere
Hope he gets well soon. Sorry to hear about this. Tell him we all wish his a speedy recovery!
October 16, 2012, 10:55 AM
vampy
heres wishing all the best from the uk
October 16, 2012, 12:11 PM
Graham
Great that Chris got to the hospital quickly. The sooner the treatment, the better chance of a full recovery.
Wishing you all the best.
October 16, 2012, 12:45 PM
John Tirohn
Get well soon Chris! This could happen to anyone of us at any time, very scary.
October 17, 2012, 05:48 PM
Patdata
Hope you get well soon Chris...us artistic left-handers need to show all those righties how its done! Big Grin

October 17, 2012, 06:33 PM
Juelle Lou
Terrible news, but I hope he has a speedy recovery. Wishing Chris all the best.
October 20, 2012, 09:58 AM
Soul-on-Fire
I love your sketches. Hope you get well soon Chris.