Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Supernatural Seasons 4-6 by Cryptozoïc
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural Seasons 4-6 by Cryptozoïc
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Apparently the binder for this will contain "a random autograph card". If that's a random one from the main set, and not a random from a pool of binder exclusives, then that's really stupid.

Crypto (and everyone else's) binders are never cheap, and I doubt this one will be any different, sadly.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was hoping now that the new Hobbit set was released we might get a release date for this set. Oh well.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
+ 1 ! Me too. Bouncey Bouncey

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I sent a tweet to Cryptozoic asking if we may get a release date. They tweeted back "Very soon."

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
I sent a tweet to Cryptozoic asking if we may get a release date. They tweeted back "Very soon."

Really ?? Bouncey Oh, I can't wait !!
Thanks for the news, ts. Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

So, they gave you no information at all then.

Classic Crypto Wink

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some actual info: release date is March 2.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know how many of each autograph this set were released? I know Rittenhouse has a checklist that says if a card is common, limited, etc.

I am trying to get a Genevieve Padalecki signed card and not many have popped up on ebay.

Thanks!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
I am trying to get a Genevieve Padalecki signed card and not many have popped up on ebay.

Crypto never release numbers or even indicate rarity. As far as I've seen every autograph in this set is as common as the rest. I've seen several Genevieves on eBay, they're just usually priced higher than the rest purely based on desirability, it seems.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Crypto never release numbers or even indicate rarity. As far as I've seen every autograph in this set is as common as the rest. I've seen several Genevieves on eBay, they're just usually priced higher than the rest purely based on desirability, it seems.

That isn't really true- they've released average numbers for both Arrow sets now- with the 1st Season set featuring A2-A7 at 100 cards each for example and with the 2nd Season, Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman were limited to 100 each. I think if you ask, CZ will tell you if any were short-printed.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Been looking for a Genevieve Padalecki card. Any other places besides Ebay to find one?

Thanks!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Been looking for a Genevieve Padalecki card. Any other places besides Ebay to find one?

Thanks!

Almost any dealer who has Supernatural cards for sale can be contacted directly, many have their own websites.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post