Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Supernatural Seasons 4-6 by Cryptozoïc
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural Seasons 4-6 by Cryptozoïc
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know the release date is Q1...Anything more definitive?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
I know the release date is Q1...Anything more definitive?

With Crypto? No, never. Not until two or three weeks from release. The original release date was Q3 2015 Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenheart,

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Added:

Rachel Miner
Nicholas Elia

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Three more:

Mark Sheppard
Christopher Heyerdahl
Jessica Heafey

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Implausibly, there is yet more:

Amy Gumenick (with a lovely signature)
Rick Worthy

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I hope they can get Amy Gumenick to sign for Arrow Season Three.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One more. Richard Speight Jr. added.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Demore Barnes added.

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Eek Oh my God !! 29 autograph cards !! It's unbelievable !!

There're great ( Jim Beaver, Genevieve Padalecki, Mark Sheppard, Julie McNiven, Lindsey McKeon, Sebastian Roché, Richard Speight Jr, Rachel Minner, Jessica Heafey are my favorites Luv You Luv You) but it will be very difficult to have a maximum. Shake Head

Personally, It misses one important : Misha Collins (Castiel). Angel

But I can't wait for the release of the collection ! Bouncey Bouncey Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wowser that is a big lineup. Looking forward to Christopher Heyerdahl, Amy Gumenick, Matt Cohen, Mark Sheppard and Genevieve Padalecki. Good thing I paid for a bunch of this before I lost my job. Can't wait!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic are producing some great sets at the moment

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And we're up to 30.

Kim Rhodes added.

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Great ! I like very much the character of Jody Mills. Thumb Up

Missing only Lisa (Ben's mother) & Castiel ! (And Lucifer, why not ? Big Grin )

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mark Pellegrino would be cool, and as we know he's not adverse to signing cards.

Terrible signature though Razz

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Mark Pellegrino would be cool, and as we know he's not adverse to signing cards.

Yes, he has already signed for the collection "Dexter Seasons 1 & 2". Wink

Personally, I HATE the character of Lucifer ! Mad Big Grin But Mark Pellegrino is a good actor, so that would be cool. Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
Yes, he has already signed for the collection "Dexter Seasons 1 & 2". Wink

And one of the Lost sets, I believe.

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:

And one of the Lost sets, I believe.

Oh yes, I had forgotten ! Twak
It was in the collection "Lost Season 1 thru 5". Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently the binder for this will contain "a random autograph card". If that's a random one from the main set, and not a random from a pool of binder exclusives, then that's really stupid.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I think it would depend on the price of the binder. If it is fairly cheap, than the card is just a plus. If it is the same price as other binders that have an exclusive autograph card, than it's not right.

I don't care for exclusive binder autograph cards simply because I don't buy binders. Wink

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
So how much does a case of binders cost? Wink

I'm kidding, it might work out cheaper and with less waste for those who are only interested in the autographs, but pretty sure just buying the cards individually would be the better option for those with that mindset anyway so I don't see it affecting things much unless there are other negatives I'm (probably) overlooking. (Though I suspect it might be easier to flip spare binders than extra base sets.) If there were significantly less autographs in the set, say about 12, it might be a bit more effective for frugal autograph collectors but 30 is a fairly large amount and they are 1:14 in boxes at least.

Honestly have no idea how much binders retail for - I haven't bought one for a decade now and don't spend a lot of time on dealers' sites. Two for the same cost of a box?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post